Complaint Review: Johnson Distibutors & Midway Industries

• Submitted: Wed, July 22, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, July 22, 2009

• Reported By:Broadview Illinois
Johnson Distibutors & Midway Industries
P O Box 491 Owings Mills, Maryland U.S.A.

Johnson Distibutors & Midway Industries Total Scam Artist Owings Mills Maryland

These companies have tried to rip my company off many times. We have alot of branches so they make the rounds. Once they get a name the packages start arriving totally unsolicited. Calling them is useless. I've been laughed at and told they're's nothing I can do about it. I turned it over to our legal department but that hasn't stopped them.

I've been an Admin for quite a few years so I'm aware of the games companies like these play. I can ony imagine how much they made on the unsuspecting.

Regional admin
Broadview, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2009 12:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Johnson-Distibutors-Midway-Industries/Owings-Mills-Maryland-21117-1677/Johnson-Distibutors-Midway-Industries-Total-Scam-Artist-Owings-Mills-Maryland-472271. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Johnson Distibutors & Midway Industries