Complaint Review: Johnson Distibutors & Midway Industries

• Updated: Tue, August 10, 2010

• Reported By: nskokut — sturtevant Wisconsin United States of America
Johnson Distibutors & Midway Industries
p.o. box 370 or Internet United States of America

Johnson Distibutors & Midway Industries Johnson Distributors Maintenance Manager Internet

I received a phone call, from somebody I didnt reconginize, but listened to their pitch, but not really interested.  At end on conversation, it was starting to sound like I ordered something, towhich I did not. An hour later, I got another call, same company, different person. This guy wanted to confirm my shipping address for a free gift. During this conversation, again it sounded like I ordered something, and stated to gentleman I had not ordered anything, and was again told it was for shipping of gift only. Later I found out that they shipped me 10 light bulbs, invoiced at $574.50 plus $24.40 for shipping and handling.

When bulbs arrived, I found that they are bulbs that did not meet energy-Star requirements, and were dispossed of by the manufacturer. Midway Industries is selling these for $57.40 each, and they are bad bulbs.

I can find them for $2.05 on internet, with free shipping, and they are good bulbs that have met the EnergyStar requirements. Midway Industries bulbs are not EneregyStar Compliant, and are being sold falsly under the EnergyStar name. They are chargeing $57.45 for bulbs

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2010 10:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Johnson-Distibutors-Midway-Industries/internet/Johnson-Distibutors-Midway-Industries-Johnson-Distributors-Maintenance-Manager-Internet-630199. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Johnson Distibutors & Midway Industries