• Report: #1162077

Complaint Review: Johnson Law Group (financial lawyers)

• Submitted: Tue, July 15, 2014
  • Updated: Tue, July 15, 2014

• Reported By: Ruth — California
Johnson Law Group (financial lawyers)
Orlando, Florida USA

Johnson Law Group (financial lawyers) I was ripped off by these people!!! Orlando Florida

I am still getting calls from creditors after paying $181.12 for 24 months to the Johnson Law Group. I am permanently disabled. It was very difficult to pay off these debts. At least, I thought I was paying them off at the time. I'm so frustrated with this mess! Some creditor called me again yesterday and harrassed me over something that I thought I had paid of in full years ago! I refuse to pay stuff off twice! What is going on??? I want all my money back now. I cannot afford this mess. This is too stressful on me right now since I am pregnant! Can anyone please help? I lost over $4000 to these people and they did not do their jobs.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2014 06:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Johnson-Law-Group-financial-lawyers/Orlando-Florida/Johnson-Law-Group-financial-lawyers-I-was-ripped-off-by-these-people-Orlando-Florida-1162077. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Johnson Law Group (financial lawyers)