Complaint Review: Johnson Law Group

• Reported By: Anonymous — Fort Huachuca Arizona United States of America
Johnson Law Group
250 N. Orange Avenue, Suite 550 Orlando, Florida United States of America

Johnson Law Group LIARS, FRAUD PROFESSIONALS Orlando, Florida

Around Sept. 2008, I was investigated while proudly enlisted into the military. I was informed that in order to successfully obtain a security clearance, I had to clean up my debt. My security clearance is something I needed in order to actually do my job. After being investigated, my supervisors were aware of what was going on. Shortly after, I started the program with the Johnson Law Group. My supervisor had written up a memo that also stated what my intentions were with the Law Group. I began the process with of course an agreement, I had to submit a blank check so that they could draft from my account the agreed amount during the agreed dates. June 2009- December 2010. I paid 197.06 per month and I still have creditors calling me.  I've been so streesed out, taking depressants - I was doing this so that when I got out of the Army, like today, they would see my credit worthiness and seen that I've completed the program. I was hoping to purchase my first home and refinance my vehicle. I would call every month and they would give me all kinds of stories about not finding the creditors. My credit still sucks, I can't refinance my vehicle nor purchase a home. I feel like my life is at a complete stand still because of these people. I still have creditors calling me. I just gave up on a lot of things. I just figured being a good citizen of the United States and serving my country, that I deserve a stable home and good credit because of my "responsible decisions" for myself and my career after during the military and afterwards. At this point, I feel hopeless to the point, I can't get cable without paying 500 deposit. That's sickening.

I spoke to Johnson Law Group just recently, to Clint, he told me that they were going through a litigation and that he would keep me informed on what's going on just in case he has to reimburse or compensate me. I called two weeks ago to see if anything has changed and what's going on, and now, there's no answer/disconnected.  I'm so over being screwed over, I've been suffering, I'm trying to keep up on bills. Thanks a lot Johnson Law.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2012 12:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Johnson-Law-Group/Orlando-Florida-32801/Johnson-Law-Group-LIARS-FRAUD-PROFESSIONALS-Orlando-Florida-929885. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Johnson Law Group