Complaint Review: Johnson Mark LLC

• Reported By: nonnycop — Ephraim Utah
Johnson Mark LLC
11778 S. Election Drive, Suite 240 Draper, Utah United States of America

Johnson Mark LLC These people are bottom feeders and vultures! Draper , Utah

This scum sucking garbage has filed a collection lawsuit against me for a signature loan with Beneficial Finance that was paid off in 2008, shortly before they decided to shut down their business. I never received anything in writing about this happening. I read about it in the newspaper.

My husband, who is not included in the loan, later talked to 2 or 3 different collection agencies over a 2 year period after Beneficial went out of business and each time he told them that I had paid off the loan but they each insisted that I hadn't and that I still owed money. He told each one to send us proof in writing but we never heard from any of them.

Last summer, 2012, I was served with a notice from Johnson Mark LLC, stating that I now owed more than 1 and 1/2 times the original amount.

They have since stolen what little bit of money my husband and I had in an emergency savings account and they also cost us $100.00 in legal fees which our bank charged to give them $10.93. They are now attempting to take whatever they can get from me and my husband. We are both seniors on Social Security but they don't seem to care. My husband is on dialysis 6 days a week and I am totally disabled. These people don't care about anything but harrasing poor people who can't afford to fight back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2013 06:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Johnson-Mark-LLC/Draper-Utah-84020-6808/Johnson-Mark-LLC-These-people-are-bottom-feeders-and-vultures-Draper-Utah-1035351. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Johnson Mark LLC