Complaint Review: Johnson Mark LLC

• Updated: Wed, June 13, 2012

• Reported By: HR — Benson Utah United States of America
Johnson Mark LLC
P.O. Box 7811, Sandy, Utah United States of America

Johnson Mark LLC Johnson Riddle & Mark LLC Biggest Pieces of Crap on the Planet Sandy, Utah

So in 2008 my husband was in a bike vs. car accident. He was on the bike. Couldn't work for a few months and then the economy hit rock bottom and his job made him work without pay  for 5 weeks. This pretty much destroy our credit because we got so behind.

We went with a debt consolidation company to get our bills paid. In 2009 we settled with Capitol One via Johnson Mark LLC. and paid off our bill per the settlement agreement.

Fast forward three years. I get a letter today telling me they are going to sue us if we don't pay our debt. The exact same debt that we paid 3 years ago, only with 3 years interest tacked on.

This company is trash. Ironically I could not access their website. I couldn't get anyone on the phone, only an answering machine. I left them a very angry message which included the reference number to the payoff and told them they better never contact me again regarding this debt.

I am filing complaints on these money sucking leeches on every website I can find.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2012 12:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Johnson-Mark-LLC/Sandy-Utah-84335/Johnson-Mark-LLC-Johnson-Riddle-Mark-LLC-Biggest-Pieces-of-Crap-on-the-Planet-Sandy-Uta-897043. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Johnson Mark LLC