Complaint Review: Johnson Mark LLC

• Updated: Thu, April 10, 2014

• Reported By: camille — Gleneden Beach Oregon
Johnson Mark LLC
Nationwide USA

Johnson Mark LLC Exceeding Statute of Limitations on sueing for collection. Dishonest, and self serving. How do these people look in the mirror every day? Sandy, Utah Nationwide

These people are vultures. Unethical vultures. I paid off one collection with them, no problem, then they informed me as that one was getting paid off that I had a second one. I made payment arrangements and proceeded to pay the payments every month. I apparently missed one month but proceeded the following month as promised. No matter to them they got in to my bank account and cleaned it out. I dont feel safe having my bank account any longer because of this.

They took most of my paycheck and I was unable to go to my mother-in-laws funeral as a result. I couldnt get anyone there to talk to me or return my calls. There is someone there by the name of April who I guess doesnt answer calls more than an hour a day and she does not return calls or emails.

As I approached the balance of the second collection being paid, and was making sure I was done with them, they informed me...oh...by the way, there is another collection for $2000 that has been with them for months. I had no idea and had not recieved anything from them about it. I asked them to send me something because I wasnt going to pay a collection that, again, I knew nothing about. 3 weeks later, I finally get something and I call to make an arrangement and to speak to someone about it.

It seems that the statute of limitations ran way over on two of these collections. They tell me now that oh, we just went ahead and sent that in for garnishment from your employer because you didnt do anything about it. I didnt know about it!!! I was in tears, I have had enough with this company. He basically said , "oh well, sorry maam." I cannot function like this. These people need to be stopped. I dont know why these type of practices have been allowed to go on as long as they have. How can we stop them?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2014 12:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Johnson-Mark-LLC/nationwide/Johnson-Mark-LLC-Exceeding-Statute-of-Limitations-on-sueing-for-collection-Dishonest-an-1137822. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Johnson Mark LLC