Complaint Review: Johnson Riddle & Mark, LLC

• Updated: Mon, December 21, 2009

• Reported By: neechie — midvale Utah United States of America
Johnson Riddle & Mark, LLC
11778 South Election Drive Draper, Utah United States of America

Johnson Riddle & Mark, LLC won't let me pay my bill of 77.00 and now are trying to take 498.45 out of my bank account Draper, Utah

i have been trying to pay off my daughters radiology bill sense i found out my ex husband never paid it. i contacted johnson riddle & mark to pay the bill.

the first guy that was on my case seemed very nice and told me to fax over my divorce papers and that  when he got them he would call me back and i could pay half of the bill.

well when he called me back he refused to take my money and said my credit was going to get ruined and proceeded to swear and tell me that i should pay my bills on time. i finally just hung up on him. i called back and let a supervisor know and they weren't much help.

a few weeks later a new girl was calling me. i tried to explain what happened last time and she told me i was a liar and the don't work that way. now my bill is over a 100.00 and she refused to take any payment.

i have been trying for almost 6 months to pay my bill now i get a notice from my bank stating they are holding 498.45 for 20 days and will give it to johnson riddle & mark if this isn't resolved in 20 days.

i have done all i can do to pay this bill and now they won't return my calls. i even gone as far as calling pediatric radiology to find out how to get this paid. no one will help me.

I feel that they are waiting so they can just take what ever amount they want. if this happens me and my family will be out on the street.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2009 04:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Johnson-Riddle-Mark-LLC/Draper-Utah-84020/Johnson-Riddle-Mark-LLC-wont-let-me-pay-my-bill-of-7700-and-now-are-trying-to-take-4-543264. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Johnson Riddle & Mark, LLC