Complaint Review: Johnson & Wood

• Updated: Thu, August 16, 2012

• Reported By: SX — Reseda California United States of America
Johnson & Wood
5740 Lankershim Blvd North Hollywood, California United States of America

Johnson & Wood Employee makes rude & racist comment to customer North Hollywood, California

I  went in for a front axle speedo drive for my cbr. I asked the tall, thin, silver haired guy for the part and he pointed to a box in the back shelves behind the counter and said "There's about 30 of them in there, find the one that matches your bike"

I told him I can't look for it because I have no idea what to look for" He says "I don't know what to tell you then" to which I responded "What do you mean, this is your store" He said "That's how we do things in here, you pick the part out yourself. They all look the same to me... like you do" (I'm black, he's white). The other guy working with him laughed and I just left. Wouldn't give them a dime of my money, no matter how badly I need the part.

Wasted trip for rude behavior and racist comment.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2012 01:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Johnson-Wood/North-Hollywood-California-91601/Johnson-Wood-Employee-makes-rude-racist-comment-to-customer-North-Hollywood-Califor-928226. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Johnson & Wood