Complaint Review: Johnson and Mark Attorney's

• Updated: Mon, January 23, 2012

• Reported By: Did a double take — Salt Lake City Utah United States of America
Johnson and Mark Attorney's
Post Office Box 7411 Sandy, Utah United States of America

Johnson and Mark Attorney's I was contacted by the above on the afternoon of January 23, 2012 claiming I had a Capital credit card account the were attempting to collect on. The had my last four digits pf SSN and a "Possible old Sandy, Utah

I was contacted by the law firm, stating I had a $1.643.43 Capital One Credit Card debt they were attempting to collect on.  I have had two credit cards in the past. When I spoke with them,
I could not remember what credit card company they were from.  I did however on their first call agree that I could pay as specified amount starting at the end of this month.
     They gave me an amount and their P.O.BOX for the mailing of money orders. They first requested a bank account number that they could collect from each month. I do not have one.
     When we ended the first call, I sat and thought and researched what my two old credit card were. Neither one were from capital one. I have never had good enough credit for a card of that caliber for about 20+ years.
     I then called them back at the number they gave me and  explained those findings to them and informed them that I would wait for the paperwork they had mailed to me and take that to an Attorney. We then ended our call.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2012 04:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Johnson-and-Mark-Attorneys/Sandy-Utah-84091/Johnson-and-Mark-Attorneys-I-was-contacted-by-the-above-on-the-afternoon-of-January-23-827318. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Johnson and Mark Attorney's