Complaint Review: Johnson's Body Shop

• Updated: Thu, March 28, 2013

• Reported By: Cathy — California
Johnson's Body Shop
2027 Oceanside Blvd (not there) Murrieta, California United States of America

Johnson's Body Shop Larry Johnson Ripoff on car repais - stolen vehicle Murrieta, California

*Author of original report: Recovered car

Approached by Larry Johnson to fix my car. Said he'd cover deductibile and car rental. He gave me an Expedition the first night and the wheel flew off. I could have been hurt or killed. I had 3 phones numbers for this guy now all are disconnected or go to voicemail. My insurance co. said they have used him before so I didn't worry but 3 weeks later no LARRY JOHNSON and no 2013 Mazda 6, which is my car. And now I've filed a police report and they're looking for this guy. DO NOT trust this guy. The scam from the previous article on 3/1/2013 tells the story exactly. His addresses are all bogus also. I hope getting this out there some one will stop this crew.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2013 03:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Johnsons-Body-Shop/Murrieta-California-92562/Johnsons-Body-Shop-Larry-Johnson-Ripoff-on-car-repais-stolen-vehicle-Murrieta-Californ-1038237. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Johnson's Body Shop

Recovered car

AUTHOR: Cathy - ()

So this jerk Larry Johnson leaves a voice mail telling me he left my car in Pacific Beach at a certain intersection with the windows down, key in ignition and parked next to a fire hydrant. This says alot about this guy's character. If he was on the up and up he certainly wouldn't have left my car like this. BUT at least I have my car back and in the 23 days he had NOTHING was done except I have paint transfer on the back now.