Complaint Review: JoiPhone

• Updated: Mon, October 08, 2012

• Reported By: Shawn — Baton Rouge Louisiana United States of America
JoiPhone

JoiPhone Joi Phone Non Delivery of Service Internet

Last year I purchased service from JoiPhone. I installed it and it seemed to work ok. after about a month, I started to use the phone more and noticed serious quality issues. The line was staticy and would not connect half of the time. I contacted them and they wanted to send me a replacement adapter. This took about 2 weeks to coordinate and get in. It still was crappy. I asked for a refund and they denied it saying that I was over my 30 days, which I was , only because they wanted to send a replacement that took 2 weeks to arrive.

I told them to cancel the service, but even though I prepaid for a year they would not refund ANY money. Here we are a year later and I have started receiving emails that I owe them money because they cannot charge the original card I used to pay for service. Thankfully it expired. I have contacted them and finally have confirmation of cancellation, but they are threatening to turn me over to collections for another YEAR of service. STAY AWAY from this shady company! Use RingCentral instead. They had no problem making their product work at my home.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/08/2012 10:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JoiPhone/internet/JoiPhone-Joi-Phone-Non-Delivery-of-Service-Internet-952621. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JoiPhone