Complaint Review: Jokers Audio & Wheels

• Updated: Wed, July 25, 2012

• Reported By: aa — marietta Georgia United States of America
Jokers Audio & Wheels
2700 Town Center Dr NW Kennesaw, Georgia United States of America

Jokers Audio & Wheels Unskilled shop creates problems with car! Kennesaw, Georgia

I took my car in for a set of all new wheels and tires. They installed and broke my tire pressure monitoring sensors while doing so. I took the car back for replacement. After 5 hours, they told me they installed them but could not get them working. I was told I needed to bring the car back again. I did so and they got 2 functioning but said they needed to order 2 more. At this point, my car was making a loud noise coming from front tires and was shaky. They would not address problem.

I took my car to the maker dealership and to 3 additional tire shops for separate opinions. It was found that the new sensors they installed were installed incorrectly and were actually broken and flapping around inside my wheels. I took the car back to Jokers and had them remove it to show them that they couldn't get the sensors working because they weren't even attached to the wheels. Mind you, they had my car all day and never figured this out.

After this, I picked up sensors that were already ordered and took them to a reputable tire shop. Within an hour they were installed and all four sensors were functioning properly with no problems. Plus Jokers claimed to have balanced my new tires. I found that the wheels were not balanced properly.

After all this, I spoke with a manager who denied the fact that the sensors were broken inside the wheels, despite his own worker seeing it and removing it. He got very upset with me and doubted every word I said, even though I have written reports from other shops to back my claim up.

It ended up costing my money to fix the problems that Jokers created. I will never set foot in their shop again and feel completely ripped off, both money and time spent there.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2012 03:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jokers-Audio-Wheels/Kennesaw-Georgia-30144/Jokers-Audio-Wheels-Unskilled-shop-creates-problems-with-car-Kennesaw-Georgia-917428. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jokers Audio & Wheels