Complaint Review: Jokers Audio

• Reported By: underman — Acworth Georgia United States of America
Jokers Audio
2700 Town Center Drive kennesaw, Georgia United States of America

Jokers Audio They ruined my trust for good kennesaw, Georgia

Well what can I say? Back in july of 2011 my brother talked me into going to their store in Kennesaw. One of the workers talked me into getting a new system installed with a brand new head unit, amp, and subwoofers. When all the paper work was done; I went back to the garage to pull my car up there. I had hidden my brand new Macbook Pro that I received from my parents as a graduation present. It was in there because I had no idea that i would decide to get a system installed in my car so I put it out of view so no one would mess with it.. One of the owners called me back into the office to sign more paperwork and I went back to the garage to check on my computer and it was missing! They pretty much told me I was crazy and it was never in there. I went back the next day with a police officer and my father and again they denied taking it. but the funny thing was is that I had a antitheft software installed on my computer called MacKeeper. i reported my computer to be stolen and the software took a picture of one of the owners using the computer with the webcam! He was arrested in the store after I sent the picture to the police.. He had to go through the court system and 7 months later I got my check for the computer that was stolen from him because the police couldnt find it. I still get location reports from the old computer saying it is Texas or something. All im trying to say is that if you choose to go to their store MAKE SURE all of your belongings are out of your car. I will never do any business with them ever again. I would not recommend them to anyone and I found a new audio shop called Audio Dreams. I dont understand why he would steal my computer since his family is loaded! Oh and they sold me a refurbished amp saying it was new and a crappy 3rd party head unit that didnt work half of the time because the auxillary plug broke after a few days.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2012 09:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jokers-Audio/kennesaw-Georgia-/Jokers-Audio-They-ruined-my-trust-for-good-kennesaw-Georgia-934588. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jokers Audio