- Report: #1052935
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Jolene Smith at C. Brown Properties
Jolene Smith at C. Brown Properties5603 Green Ct. Baltimore, Maryland USA
Jolene Smith at C. Brown Properties Steer clear of Jolene Smith at C.Brown Properties, won't do what she says then lies to cover herself Baltimore Maryland
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
These are the issues we have had with our property manager, Jolene Smith from C.Brown Properties of Baltimore, MD.
- The most glaring and urgent of the issues is that Jolene has told us repeatedly that the court action against our previous tenants (who owe us $5800) had been filed and we needed to wait for the court process to work through but we have now discovered that no such thing has been done. She has out and out lied to us about it!
- She has not provided us good photos in the quarterly reports.
- Regarding the previous tenants, during the walk through in March 2012, she missed seven items on the final walkthrough costing us about $1,000.00
- Told us on May 4, 2012 that our home had been cleaned and was ready to show. We found out through photos taken by our handyman that it had not been cleaned. It then wasn’t cleaned until May 14. Jolene refused to answer questions about who cleaned it and the number of hours spent. The charge to us was for $225 but hardly anything was cleaned. The oven was not cleaned, the basement was untouched.
- When our house was being listed for rent, she had to be repeatedly contacted in order to use the wording and photos we wanted for the ads. She was certain that photos could not be selected for www.realtor.com but after checking with the site, I discovered they could easily be selected. Generally incompetence with computers is one of her problems.
- When a family member tested how long it would take for Jolene to respond to a website request on our home it took four days.
- On May 25, 2012 Jolene sent us the water bill for our property that was due on May 9 which incurred a late fee for us.
- When the main drain in the house backed up in August 20, 2012, Jolene was slow in responding to the new tenants. Situation was urgent but did not reply to our tenant for 48 hours.
- Three times, had to ask Jolene to forward information about our property to the tenants. She is slow to respond, slow to take action until repeated requests are given.
- In July 2012 Jolene highly recommended a family from the Virgin Islands for occupancy missing important information on their credit reports. Thankfully, Laurie Mattingly of Cartus was able to advise us against this by showing they absolutely would not qualify as tenants.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/22/2013 09:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jolene-Smith-at-C-Brown-Properties/Baltimore-Maryland-21244/Jolene-Smith-at-C-Brown-Properties-Steer-clear-of-Jolene-Smith-at-CBrown-Properties-w-1052935. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.