Complaint Review: Jolt Sim Card

• Reported By: Ian — panorama city California
Jolt Sim Card
P.O. Box 811160 los angeles, California USA

Jolt Sim Card jolt mobile sim card services los angeles California

Its a second time a have a problems to their carrier service which is I think a glitch or really dont have a good quality of services thru their service for their mobile phones.I've heard a lot of customers having problems on their services but I wanted to ignored it,since it actually happen on my own experience not once but twice@#^%%$%#...you're able to call,but you are not able to recieves any incoming calls,which is "frustrate" me a lot because I have so many 'important' calls I am afraid of any "Emergency" calls that gave me "FEAR" that I might not catch em' the calls because of their very poor service that never "FIX"...I called for the problems but it seems I was ignored,this is "EXREMELY TOLERATIONS"...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2013 06:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jolt-Sim-Card/los-angeles-California-90081/Jolt-Sim-Card-jolt-mobile-sim-card-services-los-angeles-California-1050434. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jolt Sim Card