Complaint Review: Jomashop

• Reported By: Almost Scammed — Westerville Ohio United States of America
Jomashop
140 58th St. Internet United States of America

Jomashop Received a "USED" watch instead of new. Internet

"DO NOT BUY A BREITLING FROM JOMASHOP!!! I purchased a new Breitling last spring. After 4 weeks it stopped working and I returned it to Jomashop. That is when my 7 month nightmare began.

They kept the watch ALL SUMMER and told me that it had been sent out to a "third party jeweler." Finally I was told that my watch needed a NEW MOVEMENT. Guess what? Only Breitling can install new Breitling movements and the Breitlings that Jomashop sells DO NOT HAVE BREITLING WARRANTIES!!

They only have an "in house warranty". They sent my watch back 3 times and each time it stopped running. They lied to me and said that they were sending me a new watch. However, the watch they sent me was my old watch, now with SCRATCHES all over it from their "3rd party jeweler". The packing slip in the box even said "NEW". When I confronted them about their lies they refused to return me phone calls and refused to refund my money.

I would have been out $10,000 if it weren't for American Express who forced them to refund me money. JOMASHOP LIED TO ME ON MULTIPLE OCCASIONS. DO  NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THESE PEOPLE!!!!!! "

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/07/2012 12:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jomashop/internet/Jomashop-Received-a-USED-watch-instead-of-new-Internet-965973. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jomashop