Complaint Review: Jomashop.com

• Reported By: Jim v — Mokena Illinois
Jomashop.com
140 58th Street Brooklyn, New York United States of America

Jomashop.com Bait and Switch Brooklyn, New York

I tried to order a watch on-line but the order would not process. I called the store and the agent processed my transaction (a watch for $199). Two weeks later it still was not shipped. I called the store and the agent said "for some reason the order did not process." He put me on hold and then after several minutes came back and said the order wasn't processed because management said they wouldn't sell the watch at the price that was listed on their website. He would only sell me the watch for $225. I complained that I ordered the watch at the price they were advertising. When i told him i was going to contact the BBB. He hung-up on me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2013 03:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jomashopcom/Brooklyn-New-York-11220/Jomashopcom-Bait-and-Switch-Brooklyn-New-York-1042561. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jomashop.com