Complaint Review: Jon Bell

• Submitted: Sat, March 09, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, March 09, 2013

• Reported By:Los Angeles California United States of America
Jon Bell
Pluginhere.com LLC 28 Ronald Dr Clifton, NJ 07013 clifton, New Jersey United States of America

Jon Bell Jon bell ,Lou ,Larry , Luis Lucas Jon bell uses Craigs list to seek out his prey!! he is a pathelogical liar!! No money!! No money Sources like Lou, Larry, or Luis Lucas who is his friend and not a real estate tycoon and that not his clifton, New Jersey

*Consumer Comment: Finally answers and resolution w Jon Bell

*Consumer Comment: Jon Bell STILL Pathological Liar

Please read my email and his email to me below..He is a pathelogical liar..fat!!!! hHas scammed many many people as if he can get funding for $32K..then he'll lower anmount for what ever u can afford...hes usually on Craigslist. the jersey DA abdnmFBI is about to pick him up!~! Beware!!!!! DONT GIVE HIM NO NO NO MONEY! EVER!!!!

After what I know and what you have done to my name , company reputaion, Deshaun, Ricardo...I have NO INTEREST in ever doing any kind of business with you again in life...I just ask you 2 days ago to have this so called rich atty to call me direct so I can sniff him out along with my people   What happened with that??? It was another one of your pathelogical lies!! The FBI and Det Ielo is coming for you regardless..because they are SURE like me that your check is not a cashier chek nor money order....if ur real like me and my people...we WIRE money. Look at your track record!!! December 13, 2013 Got My $12,000 to fund my company $700K so i could get 2 SBLC..but it never happened and you had excuses after excuses!!! After 3 days Every promise to fund or send me my $12,000 never happened..you just kept lying repeatedly!! U didnt perform  in december for me and DeShaun and u didnt perform in january Didnt perform for me and Deshaun in February!!! Didnt perform for me and Ricardo!!! Lou is not real person!! Larry is not real person!! Luis is a friend!!! None of your people proofed up!!! Never gave me Lou, Larry nor Luis Phone numbers nor passports..nor emails RED FLAG of con/scam you scammed Gabe after you pretended to be Lou!!! You messed up my deal and relationship with Deshaun!!! You nearly blew my $100 M deal with Ricardo and his group!!! You gave Gabe a rubber check!!! You sent me an email from Luis email!!!! You've lied about everything from day one!!! Got me sued by 4 actors and their management firms!!! Blew $25M deal with Deshaun!!! You show no remorse!!! Never once offered to wire me some money in good faith like $3,000-$5,000

These 3 months are the worse 3 months of my life !!!! I have never ever experienced anything remotely close to what has taken place that you pulled on me maliciously!!! You are sick and need clinical help. Pathelogical liars like you start to believe what you're saying is real...while you're doing %10 years you can reflect...was it worth it! I am a innocent man of no wrong doingsm to you..why do this to me..Gabe and other victims like the man in New York??? Why??? Money is the root of all evil and have made you a monster and you have to pay the piper!!!

-----Original Message-----

From: Jon Bell <theonehit@gmail.com>
Sent: Thu, Feb 28, 2013 9:40 am
Subject: Mitzvah!

So if you know the word Mitzvah it has several meanings depending on the use, but in this case we speak of a good dead.
So I ask you, are you ready to participate in a Mitzvah?
I have a business proposition for you.
This doesnt displace or assuage the $12K refund this is beyond that.
You may think me a con, but in the end, I will be a person who does something great out stalled deals.  I want to give back to you and to Gabe beyond the refund, let's discuss.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/09/2013 05:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jon-Bell/clifton-New-Jersey-07013/Jon-Bell-Jon-bell-Lou-Larry-Luis-Lucas-Jon-bell-uses-Craigs-list-to-seek-out-his-prey-1026247. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jon Bell

Finally answers and resolution w Jon Bell

AUTHOR: NYC - ()

I am here to report, I finally have a resolution to my issue with Mr. Jon Bell. Finally have questions answered and my money that was promised to me. Thank you Jon Bell for coming through.

Jon Bell STILL Pathological Liar

AUTHOR: NYC - ()

This dude Jon Bell here we are almost a year later and still owes me 10k. He is either a scam artist or just a really really stupid naive individial. We went for 2 week deal to almost a year now.   In the process has blamed me etc and had 3, not 1 but 3 failed deals that were supposed to pay out.   He seems to forget that investors are his clients not hisbuddies. Today he responded to that we were in same boat waiting for money. Problem is you can never get a straight answer out of this jackass. No wonder his wife, his mom and kids are embarrassed to have a pathetic guy like this in their life that supposed to take care of them but doesn't.

IM fed up and tired of this jackass. I'm going to contact Attorney general and go from there.   Don't ever do business with this idiot.   He will steal your money.  And to think this nimrod beleive he can open a company with this type of track record?!?