Complaint Review: Jon Fridlender DJ Acquisitions

• Updated: Sat, February 09, 2013

• Reported By: Paul Damoc — Florida United States of America
Jon Fridlender DJ Acquisitions
2641 NE 209th St Advnetura, Florida United States of America

Jon Fridlender DJ Acquisitions Jon Fridlender DJ Acquisitions - highly unprofessional Advnetura, Florida

Several weeks after entering into a written agreement to buy a property from him, I received  my first phone call from Mr. Jon Fridlender, DJ Acquisitions, who (within the first 5 minutes of the call) threatened to sue me for breach of contract.

The irony is I was NOT in breach, but later on in the transaction HE WAS in breach of a subsequent addendum.

Later during the course of the transaction he accused me a being a liar on two occasions for:

1.   Not disclosing I had applied for financing for a cash deal. Again, ironically, our agreement specifically allowed me to finance the deal as long as it was not contingent on obtaining a mortgage.

2.   He also accused me of lying about my father having surgery and insisted I was using it as a delaying tactic.  I found this highly offensive not to mention incorrect.

Lastly, when involving a friend in trying to resolve the issue, he actually said to him I shouldn't be "off my meds" before rudely hanging up. The same day he sent me an email saying "you purchased a wonderful unit from honest , professional businessmen" and then yet another email saying that my friend might "purge" (meaning perjure I assume) himself on the witness stand during litigation.  I dont know about you, but I wouldnt consider this the behavior of a professional businessman.

I am in the process of initiating litigation and will update my complaint when it is legally permissible.  IN THE MEANTIME SUGGEST YOU STEER CLEAR OF ANY PROPERTIES BEING SOLD BY JON FRIDLENDER AND DJ ACQUISITIONS IF FOR NO OTHER REASON THAN HE IS ERRATIC AND HIGHLY UNPROFESSIONAL.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2013 09:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jon-Fridlender-DJ-Acquisitions/Advnetura-Florida-33180/Jon-Fridlender-DJ-Acquisitions-Jon-Fridlender-DJ-Acquisitions-highly-unprofessional-Adv-1011343. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jon Fridlender DJ Acquisitions