• Report: #201776

• Submitted: Tue, July 18, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, February 19, 2010

• Reported By:las vegas Nevada
Jon Montijo
6655 W Sahara B-200 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Jon Montijo is a criminal who rips off business for thousands of dollars Las Vegas Nevada

*UPDATE Employee: Here's some good further information

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Patrick Inscho

My experience was just as yours I came into this company because I was told by other real estate agents that these guys could incorporate for around $500.00. I went into my first meeting spending thousands. I understood the need to keep my corporate papers up to date etc. So I did what was requested by the gentlemen whom I meet.

My complaint really wasn't that, it was a few weeks later. I went to this credit seminar were this man just as described in the other complaint came into the room almost as if he was the president of the United States. He had a team of what looked like security with him to be honest it was sort of silly.

This man took the platform and then proceeded to talk about himself the whole time. He explained how his father owned all these hotels and how he started as a dish washer then climbed the latter to be this big shot executive with Coke and candy bar companies etc. Listen this guy is pretty convincing from the outward appearances that is until you listen to him speak. His grammar is horrible you can tell after being a few minutes with him one on one he is uneducated, but as I said the outward appearances had me fooled.

This man took me to the cleaners I spent money on this guys promise to personally mentor me, what a joke! The more I am around that company the more I realize he is a horrible business man. I was in the lobby when I overheard a bill collector trying to collect money that apparently was unpaid for months.

This man has been avoiding my calls and instead is having one of his employees handle me. This guy was an idiot he knew little to nothing about my business. This big guy meets us in a winkled suit he was over weight and mumbled half the time. I was going to ask for a refund however I think I am going to stick around this company and see if I can gather anymore information on that scam artist and deliver it to the DOJ as you said. I also have many real estate agents in my office who are not happy with this company and as you stated this little man has little character.

I think we are going to get together and figure out a plan on taking this the next step with legal action. When a person makes a promise and breaks it and then is such a coward that he cannot fix it himself what type of message does it send. My spouse calls him a pu***, pardon the language, but we are upset that we have been taken to the cleaners by this liar story teller.

Please let's all work together to put this guy in prison. I know a lot of people and together we can shut him down.

las vegas, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2006 07:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jon-Montijo/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89146/Jon-Montijo-is-a-criminal-who-rips-off-business-for-thousands-of-dollars-Las-Vegas-Nevada-201776. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jon Montijo

Here's some good further information

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (U.S.A.)

I worked for this numbnuts for a year or so. He's been a traveling pile of *&*& for most of the last decade. He started work at NADN (National Audit Defense Network - Owners Robert Bennington & COrt Christie, (google NADN and read of few topics there). He then left there and went to work for NCH (Nevada Corporate Headquarters - Owner Cort Christie. From there He's been through like five other companies - each leaving only a trail of tears where dollars once stood. I will give this man one thing and one thing only - he is an excellent salesman - beware of this. He can sell ice to an icemaker and make the icemaker feel like they got a great deal. But that's all - this man will stop at nothing to make sure that at the end of the day - his wallet is a little fatter than yours.

His wife's name is Debbie who's actually a fairly nice lady but i feel terribly sorry that she's caught up with this moron who she has 3 kids.

If you do encounter this man, make sure you stand a few feet away - he spits a little when he talks - and he talks A LOT. If you talk on the phone - listen close - sometimes you can actually hear the saliva building up in his mouth - more when he gets excited, when he can almost taste your money. His bulging black eyeballs glisten at the very thought. Anyone who's ever met this man knows exactly what i'm talking about.

Earlier when he first moved to vegas (FROM CALIFORNIA- not NYC) he was involved with a real estate newbie "Steve Hawks" who's now owns Re/Max Platinum (google "steve hawks"+ vegas and look for "campaign to destroy my life") Some other names to look out for are:

Lee Panelli
Hunter Hunolt
I'd say Robert Bennington but he either committed suicide or was murdered
Cort Christie'
Al Pimentel - He's a whole nother kind of sleaze.
Adam Mangabang

And or anyone else listed in the docket from the NADN scandal.

I can promise you this - if you are sold anything by any of the above -your money is gone.

Anyone looking to find him should pay a local realtor a nominal fee ($50) for a public records search of residental property - it'll take less than 5 minutes - Try either Debbie Montijo, Jon Montijo or the name from the christian fellowship - which by the way, he is a long way away from being any sort of christian. He does attend Calvary so you may be able to find him there also.

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Patrick Inscho

AUTHOR: Jack - (U.S.A.)

I signed up with Red Rock Corporate Solutions and I'm very upset with Jon Montijo and Patrick Inscho.

First off, when I signed up I was in the meeting room with Patrick Inscho and Jon Montijo. When you first meet them, they make you feel good! They let you know that they are the best and that you need their services and products! Which is a bunch of BULL!

They sold me a corporate package of $298 and some silly software for $701 which is supposed to help me manage my minutes and resolutions. I just found out how to do them myself and that it's not that hard!!!!

Well they haven't given me my software yet and it's been almost 2 months!!! I demanded a refund to Patrick Inscho and he has not returned any of my phone calls! I do not think it's right what Patrick Inscho is doing and that if they say that they are legit business men, they would respect my needs and wants.

I want my $701 back for something I didn't even receive yet! I am going to report these guys to the BBB and if anyone wants to take these guys out I'm all for it!