Complaint Review: Jon Wheeler (Burger KIng)

• Submitted: Sun, February 03, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, February 03, 2013

• Reported By: Greenman Ninja — Oklahoma City Oklahoma United States of America
Jon Wheeler (Burger KIng)
4525 NW 23 St Okc, Oklahoma United States of America

Jon Wheeler (Burger KIng) White Pimp Burger King Pimp, Racists,coward,Womanizer, Captain Kirk, Gang Member, drug dealer Okc, Oklahoma

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Hostile ex-employee

*Consumer Comment: comment

I live near the Burger King on N.W. 23rd and Meridian.  I loved coming to eat here-I would  bring my family. It was a clean environment, smiling staff, the manager in the white shirt was friendly.  Then I found out some disturbing news I just had to warn everyone about.  Don't let that Captain Kirk look fool you.  I found out by watching the people he is around that he is a part of the Aryan Brotherhood.  One of the black females came to me and said this.  She said he drugs the food of all the black female employees and has strange and various sexual relations and encounters with them.

If anyone doesn't cooperate he holds their employment over their heads. He did this to the lady who told me this.  She gave me a warning that he has a gang symbol tatooed on his right butt cheek.  She saw that when he was done harming her and he was walking away. [continued below]....
.....  So avoid this man, he is a major scumbag, and the next time he smiles at your lady, if she fits the profile of what he likes to control, ask yourself 'what is that crazed sex freak thinking of doing to her?'  I have stopped going here with my family, as I have a pretty teenage daughter, and I would strongly encourage you to do the same.  I will gladly walk a little further to ensure the safety of my family.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2013 01:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jon-Wheeler-Burger-KIng/Okc-Oklahoma-73112/Jon-Wheeler-Burger-KIng-White-Pimp-Burger-King-Pimp-RacistscowardWomanizer-Captain-1008220. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jon Wheeler (Burger KIng)

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Hostile ex-employee

AUTHOR: David - ()

I can personally attest to the character and leadership of Jon Wheeler.  This is complaint was composed and orchestrated by an employee who was terminated for creating a hostile work environment.  It is a very personally attack against a hardworking, dedicated manager.  I find amazing that Ripoff report would allow a personal attack.  It diminishes the objective of Ripoff Report.

AUTHOR: Stacey - (U.S.A.)

Really?? What you are talking about is hearsay and not concrete proof.  Please provide concrete PROOF that this is true because if you cannot not (and said individual sees this report) you can be sued for LIBEL.