Complaint Review: Jonathan Abramson

*Consumer Comment: Stop contacting me

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: NCDI WEALTH MANAGEMENT

*General Comment: NCDI Wealth Management

*General Comment: You Are a Moron

*Consumer Comment: Not sure this report is real.

I would like to applaud the author(s) for stepping forward and reporting Jonathan Abramson.

Unfortunately, i too fell pray to his conning/scamming ways. I know only too well of Jonathan's ways.  I have taken matters into my own hands and will not use this forum to discuss same.  It is sad, but there are many people who make a living in conning others.

Jonathan Abramson is a sick individual.  He has no remorse for his actions regardless of the pain he causes to his victims and their families.  He lives in a constant delusional state and therefore, does not understand the difference between 'right and wrong'.

I do not know the other individual Jordan Dobrofksy.  But if he is working along side Jonathan, he knows first hand that nothing Jonathan does is legitimate.

Again, i was elated when i saw this report filed on Ripoff Report's webiste.  More people should come forward.  Thank gd we live in a technological society where information is now readily available in one single click!  Yeah!

By the way, i would like to clarify one issue.  Jonathan Abramson was convicted in June 2008.  However, it was not as a result of a "scam" but rather for a domestic abuse charge.   So not only is Jonathan Abramson a con-artist, he is also a violent individual.  Please beware.

Sincerely,
A cheerleader doing jumping jacks at this very moment!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2011 06:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jonathan-Abramson/internet/Jonathan-Abramson-Yes-Jonathan-Abramson-is-a-con-artist-Internet-708930. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jonathan Abramson

Jonathan Abramson

AUTHOR: wasrippedoff - (United States of America)

This is the sociopath behind the scam

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

website

AUTHOR: an ex-employee - (United States of America)

LaRock Wealth Management

AUTHOR: wasrippedoff - (United States of America)

Apparently, Jonathan Abramson aka SOCIOPATH, CON ARTIST SCAMMER is at it again!

Stay away.  Call the police.  Run far and fast!!!  If anyone from LaRock Wealth Management calls you, hang up the phone.  It's a scam.  Remember, if it sounds to good to be true, it aint true!!

Be smart.  Donate your hard earned money to a charity that truly needs it.  Not this scam artist sociopath.

Thanks!

LaRock Wealth Management

AUTHOR: wasrippedoff - (United States of America)

Beware!!  Jonathan Abramson, the con-artist, sociopath is up to it yet again!  Rumour has it he's now opened yet another scam...LAROCK WEALTH MANAGEMENT wherein he is selling coloured diamonds!  If you are contacted by Jonathan Abramson or anyone associated with his new scam company, hang up, call the police.  NEVER give Jonathan Abramson or anyone associated with him any of your hard earned money!

Donate your money to a charity.

You never listen

Jonathan,

Again you leave me no choice but to communicate with you via this site.  It seems this site grabs your attention.

I understand you contacted my lawyer at his place of residence last evening.  Please note I have contacted the police.  You are not only harrassing me through texts, you are now harrassing my lawyer at his home.  Even your partner in crime RON CORBER has the common sense to use his lawyer.

Not sure why i need to remind you that you are a low life, an abusive creep who cons innocent people out of their life savings.  As well as an abusive man who beats on woman.  You don't believe me???  Contact the York Regional Police in Ontario and the rap sheet on you is longer than Gene Simmons toungue!

I have repeated myself enough but you just do not seem to listen.  I will now type in full caps.  Hopefully you will now understand:

THE ONLY TIME YOU ARE TO EVER CONTACT ME OR MY LAWYER IS WHEN YOU HAVE THE $150,000.00 YOU AND RON CORBER CONNED FROM ME AND MY FAMILY.  IF YOU FAIL TO COMPLY TO THIS REQUEST, I WILL CONTACT YOUR PREVIOUS EMPLOYER AND CONVINCE HIM TO POST THE VIDEO OF YOU AT THE BEST WESTERN BANK FORGING HIS COMPANY CHEQUES.  OR HAVE WE FORGOTTEN THAT TOO????  LASTLY, REMEMBER TO CHECK YOUR MAILBOX, A JUDGMENT WHICH HAS BEEN FILED WITH THE SUPERIOR COURT IN MONTREAL UNDER COURT FILE NO. 500-17-053479-096 WILL BE MAILED TO YOU FOR YOUR RECORDS.  REMEMBER, THIS JUDGMENT WILL FOLLOW YOUR SORRY CONNING ASS FOR LIFE.

take care

Stop contacting me

Jonathan,

It seems that if i communicate on this site you pay attention.

I have been very patient.  Too patient with a d*uche bag such as yourself.  The next time you contact me i will call the police.  Remember, you are a convicted felon.  I am the victim.  All the police need to do is type in your name and voila!!!!  A rap sheet on your abuse pops up!!! Or have we forgotten the orange jumpsuit?????  Dumb a**....

once again, stop calling, texting and sending me pictures of your pathetic life.  Your attempts at trying to convince me that you are a 'good' guy, getting your life together, that you will start paying me back the $150,000.00 you and Ron Corber (happy, i mentioned his name now dumb ass??) conned from me and my two small children.  It's pathetic.

Jonathan Abramson is nothing but a low life.  A con artist. Has never worked a honest day in his life.

You will amount to nothing in life.  you will die alone.

Again, i have come to terms that i will NEVER SEE A DIME from your sorry ass or that of Ron Corber.  But mark my words you scum, i will continue to warn others of your deception.  Understand???

Do you not realize that i don't care about your sorry, pathetic, ridiculous attempts at trying to convince me that you are a changed man???  It's pathetic.  I feel such sorrow for you.  What a life???  Your parents all the time knowing exactly how you behave, how you con single mothers out of their life savings, mooch off of them...i can go on and on.

Its pathetic.  You are pathetic.

So, can this stupidity stop now???  Delete my phone number from your cell.  Why even call me???  It's been 3 years since you conned me out of my savings.  Have i suffered???  Not at all you pathetic low life.

i hope you are checking your mailbox.  REmember you low life scum bag d*uch bag, i did take the legal route to attempt to recoop my money.  But low life d*uche bags such as yourself and Ron know how to manipulate the system.  However, i got a judgment rendered in my favour, had Ron's life disrupted a bit here and there by bailiff's attending at his house....Chk your mail you scum....a judgment is coming your way too.  Do you really think i would let you off???  You really are a dumb a**.  At least a judgment will follow you and Ron for life.  Now there is a public record on both of your sorry a**es....

I hope the money was worth it.

Sincerely,
Rhonda

#7 REBUTTAL Individual responds

NCDI WEALTH MANAGEMENT

AUTHOR: wasrippedoff - (United States of America)

You have got to be kidding me!!  Another one???  Oh for the love.......he just won't give up will he??

Buyer beware.

#8 General Comment

NCDI Wealth Management

AUTHOR: A customer - (United States of America)

Here is his new company:

Have you done business with Jonathan's new company? Leave your comments here:

#9 General Comment

You Are a Moron

AUTHOR: wasrippedoff - (United States of America)

You are a moron. I am certain the above was written by Jonathan Abramson himself.  Jonatham, if you call me ever again, i will phone the police, do you hear me?  the same goes for sending me your childish, ridiculous text messages.

Listen to me once again, you can sit on the phone and 'try' to convince me that you are nice guy, was brought up with morals and values.  You are nothing you describe.  You are a low life abusive con-artist who strives on conning innocent people out of their life savings.  I have advised you on numerous occassions, the only time you are to contact me is if you have the $150,000.00 you conned from me.  Are we now clear you low life?

Once again, i will make myself clear....i have no respect for you.  I do not care to listen to your attempts of trying to convince me that you are a 'good person' who had struggles in life and is trying to redeem yourself.  All that makes me laugh.

Thank you.

Best of Luck!

Not sure this report is real.

AUTHOR: A customer - (United States of America)

This complaint and the other one, is a lie I think writen by an angry ex-girlfriend or someone with a personal grudge. I've invested with Jonathan for several years now, and I've always had great, honest service (and a decent ROI). I don't know Jonathan that well personally, but I've got nothing but good things to say about the way he does business (and I'm a business owner myself). Anyway, that's my two cents, it just makes my blood boil to see someone's repitation being ruined for nothing.