Complaint Review: Jonathan Cavalea

• Reported By: Stevenson — Miller place New York
Jonathan Cavalea
, Select State/Province USA

Jonathan Cavalea Worst dj Miller place New york

I had this creep come dj my daughters party. he showed up high and late did nnot play one requested song all mmy daughters friends requested because he was no where in sight most the night .when I did speak to him I could see clearly in the mans eyes he was high as a kite a real mistake. I have no associaton with other customer complaints up here but I can finally agree and understand and never recommend him or use the service again. I wish I could recover a refund but I wouldn't even want to hold a converstion with the man

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2013 03:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jonathan-Cavalea/Select-StateProvince/Jonathan-Cavalea-Worst-dj-Miller-place-New-york-1083432. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jonathan Cavalea