Complaint Review: Jonathan Ginsberg Law Offices

• Submitted: Tue, January 04, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, December 12, 2012

• Reported By:owensboro Kentucky
Jonathan Ginsberg Law Offices
1854-a Independence Square Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

Jonathan Ginsberg Law Offices ripoff scam fraudulent billing with no refund or received product lawyer Atlanta Georgia

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Attorneys always accessible

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Order was filled; no refund requested

*Consumer Comment: Still Scamming

february 2004 i was on the internet getting info on social security disability. i noticed a link about a lawyer with money back guarantee to help you receive your disability without being turned down. it was a book and i believe software was included that allows you to download forms and what you need to know. the price was $125.00. i purchased it through paypal and i have the statement from my bank and from paypal showing the transaction went through with a confirmation # from mr ginsberg. after 2 months of not receiving the book, i attempted to contact his offices and no response. i emailed over 20 times and have them saved in my computer.

in june i eventually received an email from secretary stating i should be issued a refund, i, as of this day, still have not received the book which i no longer need. his office will not return calls, emails, or anything letting me know when i can get my refund. paypal can not do anything about it at this time due to the time that has elapsed. i guess my fault for believing that when i was told i'd get a refund i believed it and time passed. i have all the customer id's, emails, confirmation #'s, and times and dates including banking statements of when the money was withdrawn and who it was withdrawn for. i need this money back due to being on fixed income with a child and can't afford to just write off 125.00 and not be expected to be angry about it.

Karla
owensboro, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2005 09:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jonathan-Ginsberg-Law-Offices/Atlanta-Georgia-30338/Jonathan-Ginsberg-Law-Offices-ripoff-scam-fraudulent-billing-with-no-refund-or-received-pr-125672. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jonathan Ginsberg Law Offices

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Attorneys always accessible

AUTHOR: Jonathan - ()

Jodi and Jonathan Ginsberg regularly produce videos offering detailed information about our practice areas.  We put a lot of work into these videos - Jodi's YouTube channel may be found here and Jonathan's channel may be found here.  A quick glance at either or both of these YouTube channels will reveal that our videos are informational and educational, not TV commercials or other hard sell content.

Our videos are intended to serve to provide general information about complex legal topics and we encourage any YouTube visitor to call or email our office.  We always respond quickly (usually on the same day) to all who contact us.  We respectfully disagree with the poster's assertions that either of us are not extremely responsive or that our practice is anything but reputable and effective.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Order was filled; no refund requested

AUTHOR: Jonathan Ginsberg - ()

This report is about a book order placed by a customer.  I am an attorney in Atlanta and I sell a "how to" book about Social Security disability.  My shopping cart records show we mailed the book on February 27, 2004 - it did not come back in the mail nor was it returned by the customer.  I am not disputing that this person purchased my book but I do dispute her statements about what happened thereafter.

I have been selling this book since 2004 and rarely have any issues.  Selling books is not my main business - this is the only product I sell.  My policy is to always give a refund even if the customer's story seems a little shaky.  I am not questioning Karla's honesty, but I also do not show any request for refund - the complaint does not state which email address this person was using but it was not mine.

I stand by my money back guarantee and if this individual wishes to contact me directly I will refund her money.  This case dates back to 2004 and I am learning about this now, in 2013.

Still Scamming

AUTHOR: Randy - (United States of America)

He and his wife, Jodi Ginsberg are still scamming using Workers Comp videos on Youtube to get victims....

There is no way to get in touch with them because of the call screening process...They will not return calls, unless you appear to be a good victim for their scams....