Complaint Review: Jonathan Hercsky, Spin Life Insurance, Hercsky Asset Management

• Submitted: Tue, November 06, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, November 06, 2012

• Reported By: the Jewish Community — Englewood New Jersey United States of America
Jonathan Hercsky, Spin Life Insurance, Hercsky Asset Management
21 Regency Circle, Englewood, New Jersey United States of America

Jonathan Hercsky, Spin Life Insurance, Hercsky Asset Management Jeantov Hercsky Life Insurance Scam. Unnecessary Riders. Terrible Advice. Bad Policies. Englewood, New Jersey

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: False, Author is not client. Author does not know me

Mr. Hercsky has cost my neighbors a lot of money by writing unnecessary policies to make himself money at the expense of the less informed.  For example, Mr. Hercsky convinced some of us to purchase life insurance for infants and young children within our community even though the overall complex coverage he provided to us covered accidental death within an entire family.  This was a total unnecessary option and when we got real advice from a true professional, they stated that Mr. Hercsky was simply "lining his pockets" by pitching unnecessary options and riders.

There are other instances of Hercsky attempting to get additional coverage placed on family members of very healthy individuals.  Jonathan Hercsky is a terrible Insurance Agent and should not be allowed to write policies for anyone.  This is a terrible economy we are in and people must be smart about where they put their money.  Mr. Hercsky only cares about himself and will say and do anything to make money at the expense of the elderly and the less informed within our community.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/06/2012 09:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jonathan-Hercsky-Spin-Life-Insurance-Hercsky-Asset-Management/Englewood-New-Jersey-07631/Jonathan-Hercsky-Spin-Life-Insurance-Hercsky-Asset-Management-Jeantov-Hercsky-Life-Insu-965369. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jonathan Hercsky, Spin Life Insurance, Hercsky Asset Management

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

False, Author is not client. Author does not know me

AUTHOR: Jonathan H - ()

Fortunatley I have never recieved a complaint or have any filings against me with BBB or in the Bankers Dept. Sureley if this author really knew me, or was my client ( which he is not) he would not be posting it here but would and should to REAL authorities. This is an act to defame me/ my co, as the statements dont even make sense. Anyone in my line of work knows that the "riders' dont cost much money ( riders can cost anywhere between $10-100 per year)so it is funny that the author used that as a way to make me look bad  and :line my pockets with" agents dont make money on riders. Lastly I do not have any clients that I have ever had an issue with which makes sense because I know who wrote this, he does not know me yet has been trying to bring my wife and I to his immoral and corrupt way of life. Therefore  I ask of the authors information as I have initiated a court proceeding in effort to learn the authors identity. The court house is in Hackensack NJ. I will await 30 days for a response, if you do not come forward as I know you wont my attornies will make sure to move forward by finding you guilty, as we have and continue to find you guilty on other mischievous acts.