Complaint Review: Jonathan Joseph Berg

• Updated: Tue, February 25, 2014

• Reported By: LA Auto Deals 4 Less — Van Nuys California
Jonathan Joseph Berg
11849 Hickman Dr Laurel, Delaware USA

Jonathan Joseph Berg GRIM Stole 7 Ford Raptors valued at over $420,000.00 Laurel Delaware

They found some Ford Raptors at a nearby Ford Dealerships and negotiated to buy some vehicles from them. The first few vehicles they found I flew to the east coast and stayed at their residence in Delaware at 11849 Hickman Dr. Laurel, DE 19956. We purchased and secured 4 Raptors from 4 different dealerships in Maryland and arranged trucking for the vehicles to the buyer in New Jersey. One of the dealerships agreed to sell us more cars. This business had gone as expected so I paid them for their services and flew back home to Los Angeles, CA. They continued to tell me they were locating vehicles and the local dealer agreed to sell us a total of 7 Ford Raptors, which were then purchased over the course of December. Jonathan signed all paperwork and vehicles were sold in his name with the money coming by wire from companies affiliated with LA Auto Deals 4 Less, Inc. As the vehicles came in he picked them up and took them to the above address where they were to be picked up by our shipping company. However this is where the lies and deceit begin. They continued to lie to me by telling me some vehicles had not come in yet and had not signed for them, yet he insisted that the dealer needed payment. Payment was made for all vehicles and when they came in he would sign and take delivery. Unbeknownst to me he had signed all contracts and had picked up vehicles he said had not come in yet. Then he continually lied about availability for the trucking company to come pick them up yet telling me that they never contacted him. He had already been planning to resell the vehicles to people from his past for a lot less than what their value was. Well when I called to finalize pick up of the vehicles he supposedly had at their address Jonathan told me they got picked up that day. Well after a couple days when they did not show up at the warehouse I instructed Jonathan to contact the police and report them missing. The next day he told me had called and the investigation was under way. I at this point was doubting them based on their behavior changed. I contacted the Police local to them and found out no report was ever filed. I then contacted the dealership and explained what was happening and was trying to prevent what I thought were two more vehicles incoming to be delivered to Jonathan. I was then informed that he had gotten all 7 vehicles and all the Statements of Origin needed to resell the vehicles.

He has since moved to Pueblo Colorado and is using money that is not his to live and possibly scam someone else

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2014 03:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jonathan-Joseph-Berg/Laurel-Delaware-19956/Jonathan-Joseph-Berg-GRIM-Stole-7-Ford-Raptors-valued-at-over-42000000-Laurel-Delaware-1126484. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jonathan Joseph Berg