Complaint Review: Jonathan T. Kenadek

• Updated: Thu, January 05, 2012

• Reported By: anonymous — Worcester Massachusetts United States of America
Jonathan T. Kenadek
15 Green Road North Brookfield, Massachusetts United States of America

Jonathan T. Kenadek Jonathan T. Kenadek and David McGowan DBA Infinity Remodeling Pretend Contractor Disgusting Lying Piece of Trash , worse than dog crap scraped off his shoe. North Brookfield, Massachusetts

We needed to have a bathroom floor repaired due to mold and water damage.This scum bag was actually referred to us by my husbands boss (to protect my husbands job I am leaving the name of his company out of this).Because he was a referral  from someone we thought we could trust we payed him up front for the job and it turned into a much bigger job and money than we thought it would be .

Thousands of dollars were paid to this guy before any work was complete , other than demolishing and gutting both bathrooms and garage. This is all during the summer with four children home on summer vacation, mind you. We had use of the Bathroom downstairs but it was limited because there were no walls. Unfortunately , I saw it coming a mile away but my husband kept giving him "the benefit of the doubt" only because of his Boss's referral. Long story short, he took the money and ran.

He would show up for an hour,get a phone call and leave again. He would wait for my husband to go to work and knock on my bedroom door if I was in there with the door closed. How creepy is that? I think by the time we actually got rid of him I was ready to drill a hole in his moronic head with his fisher price tools that he left in my garage. This guy is a scum bag. Stay as far away from him as you can !

He has been slandering us saying we owe HIM money. This all started in July of 2011. He downloaded some half ass document on a site called alldocs to pretend he was a registered contractor. I know we should have checked his license and registration but since he came referred......(always check.lesson learned) .Oh and he has  a court record .

OK, So,we got the place re-built , Christmas and New years have come and gone and now I am ready to put up a fight. I don't expect any money back from this crap box , but I am going to do everything I can LEGALLY to try. Did I mention this scum shit took his family to DISNEY during all of this? Yup. Probably with our money. Remember my four kids? They have never been to Disney.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2012 05:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jonathan-T-Kenadek/North-Brookfield-Massachusetts-01535/Jonathan-T-Kenadek-Jonathan-T-Kenadek-and-David-McGowan-DBA-Infinity-Remodeling-Pretend-818241. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jonathan T. Kenadek