Complaint Review: Jonathan West

• Reported By: superman73 — Cincinnati Ohio United States of America
Jonathan West
rip off St. Cincinnati, Ohio United States of America

Jonathan West Craigslist thief and scammer Cincinnati, Ohio

Jonathan West advertises on Craigslist in Cincinnati Ohio for mobile vehicle repairs. Claims he has 15 years experience and can fix anything that has a motor or transmission. He did a lousy job on my vehicle, didnt finish the install of parts, left bolts both loose and completely off and damaged my vehicle causing me a much greater expense. He claimed he would be back the next day to finish but instead he never showed up. After I emailed him letting him know that I was not happy with what he did, or didnt do for that matter, he made threats against me personally and claimed he was going to come and steal my car and put a mechanics lean on it even though I paid him in advance. He refused to refund my money and claimed that I owed him even more money. He is a fraud and a liar and a thief. He threatens his customers who only want a good job done. Stay away from him because he will rip you off as well.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2012 12:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jonathan-West/Cincinnati-Ohio-/Jonathan-West-Craigslist-thief-and-scammer-Cincinnati-Ohio-874283. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jonathan West