Complaint Review: Jones Construction Group

• Submitted: Wed, March 29, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, March 29, 2006

• Reported By:Colonial Beach Virginia
Jones Construction Group
6111 Ridge Crest Dr. Port Richey, Florida U.S.A.

Jones Construction Group ripoff Got $7800.00 deposit for steel building will not return calls Port Richey Florida

I signed a contract with this Company, specifically Mr. Joey Jones in January, to do a complete turn-key 40" X 60" hangar. I Fedex'ed a Certified check for $$7856.94 to Mr. Jones.

After promising dates to send prints, ship my bi-fold door, meet me to deliver prints, 2 dates for the building to be delivered(One in a letter also stating wanted FULL PRICE TO BE PAID ON DELIVERY OF BUILDING!), I have had NO response of any kind....Also, he told me he was shipping my bi-fold door(A Schweiss) with another door going to a site nearby. Never happened. So, I call Schweiss, find out THE ONLY communication they had with Mr. Jones was when he called them on Jan. 23'rd to get a price! This was almost 2 months ago. He never even ordered the door, much less planned to send it to me!
THEN I find a rip-off report here from Art in Florida, which almost EXACTLY describes what Mr. Jones has done to me!

I want my money back, I AM going to sue... I am going to get in touch with the Florida States Attorney, and stop Jones from ever cheating another person.I work hard for my money and I am not going to let a lie telling fraud, steal it from me.

Rick
Colonial Beach, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2006 07:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jones-Construction-Group/Port-Richey-Florida-34668/Jones-Construction-Group-ripoff-Got-780000-deposit-for-steel-building-will-not-return-ca-184021. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jones Construction Group