Complaint Review: Jones Ford, Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, July 23, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, July 23, 2012

• Reported By: Marsh Marine — Goose Creek South Carolina United States of America
Jones Ford, Inc.
5757 Rivers Ave. N. Charleston, South Carolina United States of America

Jones Ford, Inc. Terrible Service and Failure to Stand behind Their Work N. Charleston , South Carolina

*Author of original report: Next repair shop update

Contacted the Jones Ford truck service manager, Mark Smith about a problem with the AC in my truck.  He confirmed Jones Ford could make the repairs and I brought the vehicle in for service.  After the first time in, I got a mile down the highway when the AC went out.  Brought it back FIVE more times and it failed each time after one or two days.

Exaperated, I made an appointment with Jone Ford president, David Walters.  I explained my situation, showed him the service invoices which totalled nearly $800!  I asked for the job to be done correctly or my money refunded.  Mr. Walters looked over the documents and said Jones Ford could not fix the problem and I would have to go to another dealer for service.  He refused to refund any money even though Jones Ford completely failed to fix my truck.

Jones Ford is a ripoff company that has extremely poor service and will not stand behind its work.  Be warned, they will throw parts at the problem and charge, but when this does not work they simply give up and send you away, no appology and no refund!!!  ONE VERY LOUSY COMPANY!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2012 01:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jones-Ford-Inc/N-Charleston-South-Carolina-29406/Jones-Ford-Inc-Terrible-Service-and-Failure-to-Stand-behind-Their-Work-N-Charleston--916235. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jones Ford, Inc.

Next repair shop update

AUTHOR: Marsh Marine - (United States of America)

Since having such a frustrating time with Jones Ford, I took my truck into an independent shop.  Within hours they'd found the problem and my AC runs great.  Their cost?  Like $300.  I'm not the only one to complain, do a search, and be warned...JONES FORD in North Charleston has NO integrity.  You can find a better dealer as I did.  Hope I saved someone the agony and cost I endured.