Complaint Review: Jones Moving And Storage LLC

• Submitted: Thu, January 03, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, January 03, 2013

• Reported By: David Blackthorne — Cumberland Rhode Island United States of America
Jones Moving And Storage LLC
59 Central Street Providence, Rhode Island United States of America

Jones Moving And Storage LLC They Help Themselves To Your Possessions And Steal Your Things Providence, Rhode Island

I had the misfortune of hiring this group of thieves and I regret having done so. Here is a list of things that they stole. Six collectible knives, various gemstones, antique coins, a world/satellite portable radio, $1,000 worth of colognes, all of my kitchen utensils, as well as other things that I'm unaware of. I think that they may have even stolen a few pairs of my unused underwear. They played with my sporting equipment damaging one of my most expensive items. They opened up every little thing that they could possibly get their hands on looking for more money to steal, illegal or prescription drugs, gemstones, and anything else that they could put in their pockets. Whomever decides to hire these scoundrels after reading these reviews will risk losing their property and having their furniture and other belongings broken or damaged. I could go on and on about how unprofessional and downright untrustworthy this group of people are but if these reviews don't convince you then, there is no hope for you or your belongings. Take my advice and hire someone else for your moving day. Jones Moving and Storage is the worst moving company ever. I wouldn't recommend their services, not even to my worst enemy.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2013 05:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jones-Moving-And-Storage-LLC/Providence-Rhode-Island-/Jones-Moving-And-Storage-LLC-They-Help-Themselves-To-Your-Possessions-And-Steal-Your-Thin-990894. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jones Moving And Storage LLC