Complaint Review: Joplimo Mattress

*Consumer Comment: Same experience

*Consumer Comment: Same issue as this customer

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: We Are Here to Help

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Mattress Remedy

Bought what I thought was a quality mattress. They said it had an exchange guarantee if I wasn't satisfied. I wouldn't have bought it otherwise. I called 2 weeks after I bought it, because not only was I uncomfortable, but my side of the bed was starting to cave in. They insisted that I needed to give it more time and to turn my mattress! Are you kidding me, I thought!?!? My wife convinced me to try it out. Of course, it just kept getting worse. I went there and was told that since I bought a floor model (which was pushed on me) that my purchase didn't qualify for their exchange. I asked why the sales guy who sold me the bed, Brad, Brian or whatever the weasels name is, said I could exchange it if we didn't like it! We were still in the time frame!!! The guy just kept apologizing and saying his hands were tied that was the owner's policy. However it doesn't say that in my paperwork! I asked to talk to the original sales guy. I was told it was the owner. Didn't surprise me. I asked when he would be in. Just told they never know. I asked for a number to reach him, he gives me their website. You have got to be kidding me!!! The one day the guy is there he suckers me. No wonder he never comes in. What a scam! I wouldn't even put my dog on this bed its just plain crap. Now I'm stuck with an over priced piece of foam and have to go buy another mattress. Word of advice, trust your instincts and ALWAYS buy a name you can trust. At my age I should have known better. I found this website and thought, man people need to know about this before they swindle anyone else! I hope people read this and heed my warning!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/20/2011 12:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Joplimo-Mattress/Joplin-Missouri-/Joplimo-Mattress-Sales-people-are-dishonest-on-every-level-Joplin-Missouri-800024. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Joplimo Mattress

Brian's talk is empty

AUTHOR: backache - (United States of America)

Brian calls the result is the same, NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING.

Same experience

AUTHOR: backache - (United States of America)

I too was told, by the owner Brian, there is no way I could have "had the understanding of what mattress I purchased". I explained my understanding 3 times and was continually told I could not have had that understanding. I have been in purchasing 10 years of my life. I have written purchasing specifications. I made the mistake of taking the Jiplimo sales peoples word for the transation and did not write a spec sheet. When the conversation became peronal ridecule I left. I encourage other to either not purchase at Joplimo mattress or have a very clear understanding of the mattress to include name and coil system and that when it is delivered it is what you ordered.

Same issue as this customer

AUTHOR: backache - (United States of America)

Brian gives lots of public comments about "come in and I will solve your problem" but then argues with you and tell you that what you know is your understanding cannot be right. He is a Canaval crook. Bate and switch is his montra. I feel sorry for his employees.

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

We Are Here to Help

AUTHOR: Joplimo Mattress - (United States of America)

This is Brian again, the owner of Joplimo Mattress. I'm checking in to see if we can resolve the issue you are having with your mattress. I have not heard from you since responding to your complaint a few days ago and would like the opportunity to make things right.

We have researched the past two months of customer invoices and do not have a customer by the name of Robert that purchased a floor sample mattress, otherwise we would have already been in touch with you. You made mention that you purchased a foam floor sample mattress, so we researched any foam floor samples that were sold in the past six months and found only one. I called that customer hoping to reach you, but it was a different customer and they are very pleased with their mattress. Therefore, unless you contact me I am left to assume that this report is fraudulent, perhaps filed maliciously by a competitor.

Given this, I am sure we have missed some details about your order and that you are indeed an actual customer. Therefore, If you are not happy with your mattress it is our policy to grant you a free exchange and I would like to help you with doing so. Please call me at 417-882-8828 or email me at springfield@joplimo.com.

Brian

#5 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Mattress Remedy

AUTHOR: Joplimo Mattress - (United States of America)

My name is Brian Croft and I am the owner of Joplimo Mattress. I am truly sorry that you have had a negative experience with our company. After reading and re-reading the details of your report, I am unsure of who you are and cannot recall any experience similar to the one you have described. We are a local small business that prides itself on delivering top quality products and doing whatever it takes to make our customers happy. Since we do not advertise we rely on repeat and referral business and cannot be successful if our customers were left with the perception of our company that you have described.

Please contact me at your earliest convenience so that I can personally resolve the issues you are experiencing with your mattress. You can reach me at 417-882-8828 or by emailing springfield@joplimo.com.

Brian