Complaint Review: Joplimo Mattress

• Submitted: Fri, July 13, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, July 13, 2012

• Reported By: Jay — Springfield Missouri United States of America
Joplimo Mattress
1922 E Independence Springfield, Missouri 65804 Springfield, Missouri United States of America

Joplimo Mattress Brian Croft Bait & Switch Ripoff Springfield, Missouri

I visited the Joplimo Mattress store in Springfield yesterday and was given a written quote by Jared. But when I came back the next day, I was greeted by a young man named Brian who told me that the mattress that I was quoted would actually cost 25% more. I asked to speak to a Manager or Owner and Brian told me that he wasn't going to bother the Owner with this matter. Brian was very rude & arrogant. I asked for the Owner's contact and this time Brian said the owner's info was confidential. Instead he referred me to the companies website. I told Brian that was not good enough and he told me to stop interrogating him and leave the store or he would call the Police. That is when I whipped out my iPhone and started to video record his rude behavior. Look for it on FaceBook & YouTube later.

I left and went across the street to Bedding Mart, where Brandon kindly helped me find a better mattress. Brandon also informed me that Brian Croft was the owner. I showed him the video I shot and he confirmed it. I guess now we know why Brian was being so deceptive.

I am going to warn people of Joplimo Mattress stores and Brain Croft's illegal Bait & Switch tactics. I'm just sorry other people have fallen for this guy's tricks.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/13/2012 07:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Joplimo-Mattress/Springfield-Missouri-65804/Joplimo-Mattress-Brian-Croft-Bait-Switch-Ripoff-Springfield-Missouri-911792. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Joplimo Mattress