Complaint Review: Joplimo Mattress

• Submitted: Wed, November 21, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, November 21, 2012

• Reported By: Rotate till I am dizzy — Springfield Missouri United States of America
Joplimo Mattress
1922 E Independence St. Springfield, Missouri United States of America

Joplimo Mattress Promise everything and deliver---go to manufacturer. Springfield, Missouri

I am dizzy from rotating mattress every week. Have tripped over the foot of the bed now that the mattress is sideways. It take two days to press down the divit from last week and three more days to create a new divit. I am considering placing a large plant in the middle to keep the center pressed down but my back is so sore I cannot lift the plant to the center of the bed. I am leaving town for an extended period of time. I hope to flip the mattress over so it can settle out while I am gone. If anyone knows what Joplimo used mattress are worth please post. Maybe I could happily get $.10 on the dollar back. Brian is a clever guy. Be careful of him.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/21/2012 06:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Joplimo-Mattress/Springfield-Missouri-65804/Joplimo-Mattress-Promise-everything-and-deliver-go-to-manufacturer-Springfield-Misso-972389. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Joplimo Mattress