Complaint Review: Joplimo Mattress

• Updated: Fri, November 09, 2012

• Reported By: backache — Springfield Missouri United States of America
Joplimo Mattress
Independence Road Springfield, Missouri United States of America

Joplimo Mattress Thought I had a good return policy on my mattress from Joplimo Mattress. Springfield, Missouri

I bought a $1250 dollar mattress that started to sag withing one week. By the end of one month, despite turning the mattress every time we changed the sheets the sag was alread 1 and 1/4 inches with on one in the mattress. When you laid on the mattress the sag was 4 inches. Try to crawl over a 4 inch hump to say good night to your spouse. Called to get a replacement and refund and was told to call the manufacturer. It was their guarantee. Certainly not the impression they give you when you purchase their mattress. Called McKinney mattress and they said the sag had to be 2 inches and the mattress should be rotated 90 degrees not 180 as the product information indicate. The store said the sag should only be 1 inch. Had not idea about 90 degree rotation. When you rotate the mattress 90 degrees it hangs over each side of the bed. I told the manucfaturer, McKinney Mattress, that the coil was not what I thought they were selling me. McKinney immediately called Brian at Joplimo and the fight was on. I have a two month old mattress my wife cannot sleep on and what is the recourse. I guess the recourse is to pick a reputable mattress store in the first place. Do not go to Joplimo Mattress.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2012 05:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Joplimo-Mattress/Springfield-Missouri-65804/Joplimo-Mattress-Thought-I-had-a-good-return-policy-on-my-mattress-from-Joplimo-Mattress-967140. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Joplimo Mattress