Complaint Review: Jordan Catalano

• Updated: Fri, October 18, 2013

• Reported By: Diva14 — Sunrise Florida
Jordan Catalano
New York City, Florida USA

Jordan Catalano of Broadwayworld.com is a cyber-terrorist Jordan Catalano gaslighted me in attempt to destroy my reputation. New York City New York

I was posting on the forum "Broadwayworld" when I was approached by a Jordan Catalano. This indivual accused me making ageist, sexist, racist and homophobic slurs when I never did anything of the sort. Any attempt I make to point this fact out on the Broadwayworld.com message board gets promptly deleted.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2013 08:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jordan-Catalano/New-York-City-Florida/Jordan-Catalano-of-Broadwayworldcom-is-a-cyber-terrorist-Jordan-Catalano-gaslighted-me-i-1092844. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jordan Catalano