Complaint Review: Jordan Morgenstern

• Updated: Thu, April 28, 2011

• Reported By: Billy Johnson — S.F. California USA
Jordan Morgenstern
1602 Thunderbird South Lake Tahoe, California United States of America

Jordan Morgenstern Jordan Morgenstern jordan morgenstern, jordan, morgenstern South Lake Tahoe, California

I hired when I was put in jail on a DUI charge. I was in Tahoe for a weekend with a group of friends. My Blood Alcohol was
not very high. The cops also said they smelled pot in the car I was driving, even though none of us smoke pot. They searched the car and didn't find anything.
Mr. Morgenstern fot my charge dropped to a reckless driving, and I can get that off my record in a few years. I would tell all my friends in Tahoe to use him!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2011 09:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jordan-Morgenstern/South-Lake-Tahoe-California-96150/Jordan-Morgenstern-Jordan-Morgenstern-jordan-morgenstern-jordan-morgenstern-South-Lake-T-723108. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jordan Morgenstern