Complaint Review: Jordan Publishing

• Submitted: Tue, February 10, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, February 10, 2009

• Reported By:youngstown Ohio
Jordan Publishing
www.jordanpublishing.com Hartford, Connecticut U.S.A.

Jordan Publishing I signed up for a 7 day free trial and cancled before the 7 days and they charged me and then charged me again for another service I didn't order Hartford Connecticut

I got on line and ordered a 7 day free trial to look at forclosed houses. I called and called jordan publishing but never was able to speak to anyone I was left on hold. I then left message after message stating that I was canciling my service before the 7 days were up. I was charged anyway and then charged and additional 79.00 for a service I didn't order! I had to cancil my debit card with my bank in fear that jordan publishing would yet charge me again for another service I didn't order. They used false avertisement to get my debit card number and make charges without my permission.

Ellen
youngstown, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2009 05:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jordan-Publishing/Hartford-Connecticut/Jordan-Publishing-I-signed-up-for-a-7-day-free-trial-and-cancled-before-the-7-days-and-the-422646. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jordan Publishing