Complaint Review: Jordan Publishing/Foreclosurestore.com/foreclosure Training

• Submitted: Tue, March 17, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, March 17, 2009

• Reported By:Youngstown Ohio
Jordan Publishing/Foreclosurestore.com/foreclosure Training
22 Elizabeth St Norfolk, Connecticut U.S.A.

Jordan Publishing/Foreclosurestore.com/foreclosure Training/Foreclosure World Stole Money Norfolk Connecticut

RIPOFF!!!! Do not go to foreclosurestore.com. they are a scam. I signed up for the "free" trial and canceled the same day. You can't call them, email them and they don't answer the phone. I did get a live chat rep that didn't know what the hell was going on. I did the free trial, canceled the same day, recieved a conformation number and thought it was over. Boy was I mistaken. They still charged my card 99.00 for services. I contacted their worthless live operators to be told that a refund would be 15 business days before it posted. I dont' believe that in 15 days it takes to get a refund. Nor do I think they will give me one. I will be sure to let you know though. They are nothing but a scam.

I've reported them to the BBB as well as my attorney who is looking into seeing if we can bring a lawsuit against them. Thinking I wasn't going to be charged I decided to pay some bills like any normal person would. Now however I'm stuck paying overdraft fees, bounced check fees,. I advised the live rep that I talked to. By the way, they don't understand english words. Who would of thought. This A$$hole said it wasn't their problem. Well I told them, I wouldn't have to be paying out almost 150.00 in bank fees and canceled checks if they didn't steal my money. I was then told they didnt' steal it.... Well heres the thing, If someone cancels a service and then is billed 10 days later, not 7 like the website said. ITS STEALING. Do not go through them. I would adv anyone to do thier best to get this company shut down.

Victim of rip offs
Youngstown, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2009 01:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jordan-PublishingForeclosurestorecomforeclosure-Training/Norfolk-Connecticut-06854/Jordan-PublishingForeclosurestorecomforeclosure-TrainingForeclosure-World-Stole-Money-435112. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jordan Publishing/Foreclosurestore.com/foreclosure Training