Complaint Review: Jordanolsale.com

• Updated: Tue, February 18, 2014

• Reported By: BeBeRey336 — Greensboro North Carolina
, Select State/Province China

Jordanolsale.com Scam, Scam, Scam!!!!! Internet

The on-line "company" known as jordanolsale.com is a complete scam and rip off. The claim to sell retro and current Jordan basketball shoes at a discounted price. Sounds too good to be true, right? Well it is!!!!!! They only accept Visa, MasterCard, or Western Union as payment. once you pay for the shoes, you never receive any type of status of your order nor do they send tracking information. I purchased a pair of shoes, was contacted to confirm my shipping address and the shoes were still shipped to Chicago Illinois when I live in North Carolina! I requested another pair be sent, the quickly agreed and said they would ship the shoes. I waited weeks with no further contact or delivery of the shoes I paid for. I contacted "Sunny" with Customer a Service and she informs me that the shoe I requested was no longer in stock. At that point I informed her that if I had not contacted her in regards to my order I would never have been contacted about the shoes not being in stock. I requested a full refund. She again agreed to refund my money and informed me that because it's an international transaction it may take up to 20 days to receive my refund. Needless to say it has been well over the 20 days and I still have not received my refund!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2014 01:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jordanolsalecom/Select-StateProvince/Jordanolsalecom-Scam-Scam-Scam-Internet-1124508. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jordanolsale.com