Complaint Review: Jordans Car Care Centers

Jordans Car Care Centers
4300 Lakeview Parkway Rowlett, Texas United States of America

Jordans Car Care Centers Charged me without authorization Rowlett, Texas

*UPDATE Employee: Authorization

I dropped off a car to get plugged in and get tested to see what is wrong with the car. While i was talking to the man, he hands my wife a piece of paper(who is not involved in the conversation) and asks her to sign the paper to drop off the car. He says he will call me when he finds out whats wrong with it and he wont do any service on the vehicle until I authorize. He calls me and tells me what the problem is. I tell him i am going to pick up the vehicle. I did not authorize any services done to the vehicle. When i go to pick up the car, the man i spoke to is not in the building and has a manager there. The manager tells me it is $111 to plug in the car. I did not authorize any charges! I paid the manager and left. I am not satisfied with this place. DO NOT go here. They are dishonest people

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2012 06:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jordans-Car-Care-Centers/Rowlett-Texas-75088/Jordans-Car-Care-Centers-Charged-me-without-authorization-Rowlett-Texas-976329. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jordans Car Care Centers

Authorization

AUTHOR: Customer Service - ()

All workorders are signed before any work is started authorizing any check out fees.Your wife came in with a check engine light and drivability issue,which there is a charge for the diagnostic, your wife brought in the vehicle and explained to us what the car was doing. She was informed at that time that there is a diagnostic fee of 99.00. this is standard in the auto industry. We do in some cases waive the fee if the work is performed at our store.