Complaint Review: Jordon Publishing/foreclosure

• Submitted: Tue, March 03, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, March 03, 2009

• Reported By:CLEMENTON New Jersey
Jordon Publishing/foreclosure
jordon publishing.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Jordon Publishing/home Foreclosure List List of home foreclosures Web Site nationwide

On 2-16-09 I went on the web to locate a home and came across this ad about foreclosures, so I hit the web page and they said it would be a seven day trial so I filled out the information. I gave them the credit card #, under the understanding that I would get a list of foreclosures.I received nothing I then on 2-17-09 looked at my email and noticed they sent me a thank for purchase 2-16-09 at 11:39pm. They proceeded to take out of my bank account 2-18-09 39.95 and then on 2-19-09 they took out another 79.00.

That proceed to bounce my account severly. I have tried to call the company during business hours and the line is always busy, then I called them after hours and got a recording then was put on hold. I had my husband also call same thing happend .

I have emailed thier customer service also the day all of this started to cancel again nothing. So I called my bank to keep them from taking anymore
money out.

The way the ecconomy it is hard to save money. I work hard for my money so do alot of other people so we need to stop rip offs like this now.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2009 11:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jordon-Publishingforeclosure/nationwide/Jordon-Publishinghome-Foreclosure-List-List-of-home-foreclosures-Web-Site-nationwide-430291. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jordon Publishing/foreclosure