Complaint Review: Jorge Diaz

• Reported By: Denisha — Chicago Illinois United States of America
Jorge Diaz
8704 S. Escanaba Chicago, Illinois United States of America

Jorge Diaz Disrespectful, Lazy Chicago, Illinois

I have been paying this man rent since August 12 2011, every month he tell me I'm gonna fix everthing that is wrong. He has yet to fix anything since I have been there.

I had to borrow my moms cat, the cat caught 6 mice in 3 days. My front door has been broke into and the Slumlord jus put the same broken wood back on the panal with nails.

He did not fix the panaling at all, my knob that turns on the water in the tub falls off all the time. To top all that off the building has 4 units and only 3 meters for the lights.

Somebody is not paying a light bill and I think they lights are on mine because my light bill is extremly high.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2011 03:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jorge-Diaz/Chicago-Illinois-60617/Jorge-Diaz-Disrespectful-Lazy-Chicago-Illinois-805789. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jorge Diaz