Complaint Review: Jorge Martins

• Updated: Thu, January 31, 2013

• Reported By: Paradise Business Group — Nationwide Italy
Jorge Martins
Alvor, Faro, Portugal Nationwide United States of America

Jorge Martins Big Scammer / Selling bonds With Authorization and Without Disclose the Bonds . Big Scammer Alvor Faro , Nationwide

*Author of original report: RESPECTABLE MR JORGE MARTINS I APOLOGIZED FOR EXCUSE IN YOUR REGARDS

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: RESPECTABLE MR JORGE MARTINS I APOLOGIZED FOR EXCUSE IN YOUR REGARDS

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: RESPECTABLE MR JORGE MARTINS I APOLOGIZE MY EXCUSE IN YOUR REGARDS.

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: THE TRUE!

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Just to clarify how Puran is a LIAR!

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: WHO IS THE FAKER AND MAKING ILEGAL BUSINESSES?

*Author of original report: Jorge Martins Big Liar And Fake Broker

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: A FAKER AND FALSE BUYER TALKING

Those Person Invite you in Portugal and Told you they have bonds for sale, in Bank And They make you Speak with Unknown Lawyer or Banker, Those Person invite Business Group To Come there to Fraud Them , the Owner of the Bonds are himself not sure the bonds are real or not , the owner have no pasco or Perto certificates, BEWARE IF YOU DO ACCEPT THEIR OFFER THEY BLACK LISTED YOU, THOSE PERSON ARE NOT BUSINESS PERSON THEY ARE JUST BROKERS THAT ARE FAKING PERSON ON INTERNET , WE PARADISE BUSINESS GROUP HAVE PAST THROUGH THEIR BAD EXPERIENCE, AFTER WE SPOKE WITH UNKNOWN LAWYER WHICH HE PRESENT, I MYSELF MAKE MY MIND THAT THEY  JUST WANT NON  LEGAL TRANSACTION , BECAUSE THEY DO NOT GIVE ANY DOCUMENTS FOR THE VERIFICATION OF THE BONDS IF THEY ARE REAL OR NOT , WE ARE NOT STREET PERSON BUT REAL BANKERS AND LAWYERS, WE HAVE SMELL THE BAD FEELING , SO WE HAVE NOT CONTACT THEM AGAIN FOR THAT THEY PLAY THE GAME OF BLACK LISTING ALL PERSON , WE CAN NOT TAKE OUR JET AND GO THERE WITHOUT HAVING ANY REAL AND AUTHENTIC DOCUMENT FOR VERIFICATION OF THEIR BONDS,

BEWARE BUYERS, THOSE PERSONS ARE VERY DANGEROUS IN MARKETS. THOSE GUYS JUST SIT ON THEIR COMPUTER AT HOME AND WANT LARGE COMMISSION ON TRANSACTION THAT ARE UN BELIVEABLE, THEY BIG THEIF , LIAR AND SCAMMER . THOSE ARE DREAM LIAR AND BIG BIG RASCAL FRAUDURLY THE BROKERAGE MARKET AND BUSINESS. NEVER BELIEVE THEM , IF THEY HAVE BONDS FIRST THEY MUST SHOW THE DOCS AND NOT INVITING PERSON IN BANK , BECAUSE WE BUYER WE DO NOT KNOW IF THOSE BONDS ARE FAKE OR REAL. THEY ARE REAL DANGEROUS FOR THE BUSINESS MARKET AND BIG BIG SCAMMER LIAR AND THIEF

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/20/2012 09:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jorge-Martins/nationwide/Jorge-Martins-Big-Scammer-Selling-bonds-With-Authorization-and-Without-Disclose-the-Bond-944050. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jorge Martins

RESPECTABLE MR JORGE MARTINS I APOLOGIZED FOR EXCUSE IN YOUR REGARDS

AUTHOR: Paradise Business Group - ()

RESPECTABLE MR JORGE MARTINS I APOLOGIZED FOR EXCUSE IN YOUR REGARDS, I KNOW THAT HAVE MAKE MISTAKE AND I SINCERLY DEMAND EXCUSE . I WAS ALSO BE A FOOL, SOME INTERNET INVESTORS MAKE ME DREAM OF PAYING ME PRIVATE JET TO GO AND BUY BONDS FOR THEM BUT AS WAS GREEDY LOOKING FOR HUGE COMMISSION, I BELEIVE THEM, AND AFTER THEY DISAPPEAR, I WAS SCAM FROM THEM FROM EVEN MONEY WHICH I SEND BY MONEY ORDER OF WESTEN UNION. I KNOW THAT I HAVE BLAME YOUR REPUTATION, I WAS ANGRY AND DEPRESSED. EVEN MY HEALTH IS NOT GOOD, IAM NOT ALWAYS ON INTERNET BECAUSE I AM SUFFERING FROM A CANCER. I APOLOGIZED AND SEND YOU MY EXCUSE. I WAS JUST A FACILITATOR THAT THOSE INTERNET INVESTORS HAVE MAKE ROUGH.
I EXCUSE MYSELF TO YOU SIR.AND MY RESPECTABLE REGARDS TO YOU .
I REPEAT SIR IF YOU CAN FORGIVE MY FOOLISH ACT AND SORRY SIR. IAM NOT A LIAR THOSE INTERNET INVESTORS PROMISE DREAMS AFTER THEY RUN, I HAVE NO FACE , I REGRET EVEN THOSE WORDS I WRITTEN. PLEASE SIR I APOLOGIZE, I AM A SICK PERSON SUFFERING FROM CANCER, I KNOW THAT I AM NOT EXCUSABLE, BUT I KNOW THAT YOU WILL EXCUSE ME SIR. THANKS AND MY WARM RESPECTABLE REGARDS. PURAN M.R.P.S

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

RESPECTABLE MR JORGE MARTINS I APOLOGIZED FOR EXCUSE IN YOUR REGARDS

AUTHOR: Puran - ()

#3 REBUTTAL Individual responds

RESPECTABLE MR JORGE MARTINS I APOLOGIZE MY EXCUSE IN YOUR REGARDS.

AUTHOR: Puran - ()

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

THE TRUE!

AUTHOR: George Martin - (Portugal)

Let's post here THE TRUE! Who posted this acted EXACTLY how I'm going to describe here NOW! The (suposed) C.E.O. of this "Company" ASKED to me and to A CREDENCIATED LAWYER to "help" him finding Mexican Bonds for sale! He claimed to be the "end-Buyer" available to use his "private jet" to travel anywhere to buy AND PAY the Bonds. We BELIEVED in this FAKER AND LIAR and we have explained ALL to this "FAKER"!

The Bonds could be SOLD IN THIS CONDITIONS:
1) The "end-Buyer" should travel to Portugal and ALL PAPERWORK as well as DD AND PERITAGE would be DONE AT TTM IN THE SELLER BANK! As well as ... PAYMENTS!
2) AFTER "end-Buyer" (that this LIAR AND FAKER CLAIMED TO BE) CONFIRMATION OF HIS ARRIVAL, we would "make the conection" with BANK OFFICER and he could he could deal DIRECTLY with Bank!
3) WE DIDN'T ASK FOR ANY COMISSION! We were TOTTALLY confortable (AND HAPPY) with what Bank "promised" to us (and payed when we sold to a REAL BUYER). Say more than this (about Comissions) is LIE! But let's go on and I WILL PROVE how FAKER AND LIAR are this persons!
4) The "C.E.O." of this "CLOWN'S COMPANY" told us (it was Thursday) that "next Tuesday" he would INFORM US FORMALLY the "day in next week" of his arrival "in his private jet"!
5) We advised the Bank and Bonds have been "moved" from Main Office (of the Bank) to the "Agency" where it was suposed the Business would be closed!
6) AFTER WEEKS of "silence" and the "C.E.O." doesn't accept to talk (we tried using Skype, mobile and ALL of his "coordinates") we understood that this "Company" would not proceed! We didn't hesitate in send his Name to this site (http://www.ripoffreport.com/maha-rana-pratab-sin/banks/internet-internet-5f730.htm).
7) Whitout any possibility of denying THE FACTS AND THE TRUE his "option of retaliation"is THIS!
8) Later (some weeks ago) we have received from Maha Rana Pratab Singh Puran (the C.E.O. of this FAKER COMPANY) a request to SELL MEXICAN BONDS (and some EXACTLY the same that we have "offered" to him (when he claimed to be and-Buyer) and the values requested were of "hundreds of BILLIONS" when we have "offered" to him by some hundreds of MILLIONS!!!
9) Are they Buyers or Sellers? Our conclusion is that they are FAKERS!

Regards to all!

#5 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Just to clarify how Puran is a LIAR!

AUTHOR: George Martin - (Portugal)

Puran has beeb invited to come to a TTM IN A BANK, with his "perito" and he said he would cone, not only with perito but ALSO with his Banker (?????). We have told him (Banks's Lawyer told him) that all Bonds that were there, for sale, HAD PASSCO as well as Peritage Report from Mrs. Patricia Blanco, and Peritage of Instituto Grafologifo from Bilbao. He disn't present to TTM after we moved Bonds, to Bank, and everything was agreeded with Bank Officer. He told us that he could "go in private jet" anywhere in the world where Bonds were available but didn't and from Tuesday to Friday (day agreed to TTM) he never answered to phone calls, Skype calls, and messages or even to mails. Ih was NOT here how can he say that Bonds are false and we are fakers? He says he is a BUYER but few weeks ago, (2 weeks) is Company asked me to sell a Bond that DOESN'T BELONG TO THEM but to a German gentleman that (as much as we already know) never talked with Puran and/or his partners!!!

This is what I call a .... complete FAKER!!!

#6 REBUTTAL Individual responds

WHO IS THE FAKER AND MAKING ILEGAL BUSINESSES?

AUTHOR: George Martin - (Portugal)

Puran is a LIAR. He promised to be at a TTM "with his Banker and his Perito" and he didnt appear. Indeed, 3 days before TTM he became incontatable, by phone, Skype, mail ... whatever. So, HE (OR HIS PERITO OR HIS BANKER) NEVER SAW THE BONDS that were available in the Bank for him to see. When he says that I'm faker he is LYING and, more, talking about what he never saw. How can he say that I had not the Bonds for sale if he didn't appear to TTM? Later, as I mentioned he and his partners tried to sell a Bond that belongs to a German gentlemen (that even never heard about Purat and doesn't know him) and when BANK OFFICER asked for to talk with Owner (the German gentleman) Purat, once more disapeared and the Business died.
This is what Purat is ... the "invisible man at the moment of true"!
TAKE CARE!
PURAT WILL PUT YOU IN SERIOUS TROUBLES UPFRONT OF HONEST AND REAL SELLERS/BUYERS!!!!
HE CLAIMS TO BE OWNER OF AN "OFF-SHORE BANK" IN ... ?????
YOU LOOK FOR THE "SITE" OF HIS BANK AND .... YOU WILL SEE, CLEARLY THAT'S A FAKE BANK!!!!
TAKE CARE WITH THIS BANDIT!

Jorge Martins Big Liar And Fake Broker

AUTHOR: Paradise Business Group - (Liechtenstein)

Jorge Martins Are Big Liar And Big Scammer . Selling Fake Bonds And Doing Illegal Business

#8 REBUTTAL Individual responds

A FAKER AND FALSE BUYER TALKING

AUTHOR: George Martin - (Portugal)

Mr. Puran is a FALSE BUYER.
I invited him to come TO A BANK to buy Bonds.
This FALSE BUYER agreed (it was a Thursday) that Tuesday he would confirm the travel in his "private jet" for the next Friday. We moved the Bonds to the Bank with all Documents and prepaired the Bank Officer and Documents to sign the Contract and ..... so on.
Thus "Puran" never more answered to phone calls, mails and Skype calls and ... siapeared.
Recently one of his partners apeeared to me OFFERING BONDS FOR SALE and when we requested the Passport Copy of Owner dispeared once again. When BUYER'S BANK asked for talk with Owner (Puran was saying that Bond belongs to a German gentleman) .... dispeared onde again ...
That's all that Puran knows to do .... appear and .... disapear!!!