Complaint Review: Jose Alvarez, Allstate Insurance

• Submitted: Wed, March 26, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, March 26, 2008

• Reported By:orange park Florida
Jose Alvarez, Allstate Insurance
5701 SW 107 Ave. Suite 202 Miami, Florida U.S.A.

Jose Alvarez, Allstate Insurance Cancelled policy for false reason Miami Florida

I had been with Allstate for more than three years with no claims, my premium payment was $520.00 annually for comp. and collision with 10,20,50 bodily injury and property damage. Apparently the rate was too good. I had made two online payments, which I later discovered were not credited to my account. The cancellation notice came in the mail and I had no recourse. I renewed the policy short -term, while I shop around, at an additional $440.00 annually. Almost 100% increase of the previous policy. I have looked at both sides of this equation and have determined after carefully reviewing the information that Allstate failed to post the payments, to make my premiums rise. If you are in need of insurance, steer clear of these people. It will not be long and they will be another Enron. Shame on you, shame on me.

orange park, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2008 04:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jose-Alvarez-Allstate-Insurance/Miami-Florida-33173/Jose-Alvarez-Allstate-Insurance-Cancelled-policy-for-false-reason-Miami-Florida-321443. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jose Alvarez, Allstate Insurance