Complaint Review: Jose Antonio - Mr. Ephraim Finley - Pedro Sant

• Updated: Wed, June 06, 2007

• Reported By:Dublin Other
Jose Antonio - Mr. Ephraim Finley - Pedro Sant
Calle Alora No 35 Piso 2 F Madrid, Spain

Jose Antonio - Mr. Ephraim Finley - Pedro Sant Ripoff Attempt at Extorsion Madrid Spain

I received a letter from the aforesaid company in Madrid, Spain informing me that I had won 785,510.00 Euro. I was asked to telephone Claims agent Mr. Ephraim Finley of Pacific Seguros S.A Espana. He told me to fill in the form with my personal details, bank account etc., together with copy passport and fax to them, which I did but asked for a certified cheque. he then telephoned me and asked me to send 2,870 Euros express urgently befor they could release my cheque. I smelled a rat and told him I would contact the police. He hung up after an angry outburst in spanish.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2007 06:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jose-Antonio-Mr-Ephraim-Finley-Pedro-Sant/Madrid-/Jose-Antonio-Mr-Ephraim-Finley-Pedro-Sant-Ripoff-Attempt-at-Extorsion-Madrid-Spain-252606. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jose Antonio - Mr. Ephraim Finley - Pedro Sant