Complaint Review: Jose Chavez

• Updated: Thu, December 15, 2011

• Reported By: Charissa — Riverside California United States of America
Jose Chavez
Inland Empire, California United States of America

Jose Chavez "Jose the pool guy" Rip off pool guy on craigslist. Inland Empire, California

pool service
I recently had been doing business with this pool guy named Jose Chavez that I found on craigslist and he sold me some pool chemicals and said if I ever needed anything else to let him know.  So I did call him when my hot tub heater went
out.  He came over and ordered a new igniter for it and it cost me $350 and he told me it would cost a lot more if I
went anywhere else.  He also took some of the parts from my equipment that were bad and said he would order new ones and bring them by.

So the heater worked for about a week and then went out again and this kid was avoiding my husbands calls so I called on my cell phone and left a voicemail stating I was interested in services and he called my number back within 3 seconds and gave some lame excuse why he did not call my husband back and said he would come over to look at it.

Bottom line is he never showed up and will not return any of our calls.  The part he installed was a bad part and I see more listings on craigslist for used pool parts and pool services and I do not want anyone else being a victim of his theft crime.  The number that is on all postings is 909-538-1784 and his name again is Jose Chavez and he calls himself "the
pool guy".  He is a criminal and I'm sure I'm not the only person he has done this too.  I bet anything those chemicals he sold me were stolen.  Please take attention to this.

To view one of his multiple listings copy link and paste into your browser-tap://inlandempire.craigslist.org/for/2701281158.html

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/15/2011 10:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jose-Chavez/Inland-Empire-California-/Jose-Chavez-Jose-the-pool-guy-Rip-off-pool-guy-on-craigslist-Inland-Empire-California-810115. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jose Chavez