Complaint Review: Jose Diaz; Vom Kirsy's German Shepards

• Submitted: Tue, September 20, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, September 20, 2005

• Reported By:Weston Florida
Jose Diaz; Vom Kirsy's German Shepards
8270 Sw 2nd Street Miami, Florida U.S.A.

Jose Diaz; Vom Kirsy's German Shepards German Shepard puppy found to have hip displaysia; company refuses to honor hip warranty Ripoff Miami Florida

I purchased a 10 week old german shepard puppy. The breeder stated that it comes with a lifetime hip warranty. The breeder stated that the hips of both parents and grandparents were sound.

At 6 months old the puppy during a vet visit was diagnosed with hip displaysia. Upon contact of the breeder with just a question about how this could be, the breeder became irate and hostile towards the credibility of myself and my vet.

I am to retrieve documentation from a radiologist to present to the breeder in 2 weeks and informed him of such and agreed to bring the pup back for examination by him at that time. But I wanted to discuss this with him when I had my firm documentation.

It has only been a couple of days since this agreement and I have since receieved an email from the breeder accusing me of being "up to something" and because I have not acted in "good faith" he is canceling my warranty.

It was very convenient to modify the terms of the warranty when there are problems. This is no written agreement, so he can change the terms at his whim.

My family and are I heart broken that we have a pup that we love that is unhealthy, yet was guaranteed healthy. This breeder should be put out of business!

Mindy
Lake Worth, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/20/2005 12:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jose-Diaz-Vom-Kirsys-German-Shepards/Miami-Florida/Jose-Diaz-Vom-Kirsys-German-Shepards-German-Shepard-puppy-found-to-have-hip-displaysia-157730. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jose Diaz; Vom Kirsy's German Shepards