Complaint Review: Jose Diaz advance auto parts

• Updated: Wed, January 09, 2013

• Reported By: Clomeara — philadelphia Pennsylvania United States of America
Jose Diaz advance auto parts
901 levick st philadelphia, Pennsylvania United States of America

Jose Diaz advance auto parts I worked at advance for 3 yrs.I believe i was discriminated against because of my hours and pay. I hurt myself at work the manager jose did not see if i was ok or filed a report.a couple days later i philadelphia, Pennsylvania

*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: Why Lie

I believe I was fired so the manager could bring in employees from his old store. I worked for advance for 3 yrs with no problems until he (Jose diaz) came.He fired me because of a mistake I made ringing someone up which happened in his old store and nothing was done to that employee. He brought his inventory specialist to the store knowing I was the inventory specialist.I also believe that when I toy hurt at work and confronted him about not asking if I was ok or that he didn't fill out an incident report that that was a reason also because it was a couple days later that I was fired.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2013 01:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jose-Diaz-advance-auto-parts/philadelphia-Pennsylvania-19111/Jose-Diaz-advance-auto-parts-I-worked-at-advance-for-3-yrsI-believe-i-was-discriminated-994083. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jose Diaz advance auto parts

#1 UPDATE Employee ..inside information

Why Lie

AUTHOR: Robert - ()

This report is an absolute lie, as a fellow  employee at advance auto with Jose Diaz and Christina the one who reported this I can say this report was made out of anger. She (Christina) was terminated do to THEFT, she was not ever injured on the job nor did she ever report anything to anyone in our store. First of all Jose had nothing but respect for her and nobody including him would expect that she would have done what she did, ring out a customer that had 6 products and she charged them for two. Advance auto has it all on camera and the district manager reviewed this video after Jose did and the result of her actions got her terminated. Nothing more! This was a ignorant way to bash someone's credibility and deflifation of his character.